Tiki Cat Tahitian Grill Sardine Cutlets Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild-caught sliced sardines are the first ingredient for animal-sourced protein to meet the needs of carnivores.
- High protein to support healthy muscles plus sunflower oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real sardine broth so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Succulent shredded meat formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours; made with dolphin-safe catch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Grandma's Chicken Soup with Chicken & Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Papeekeo Luau Ahi Tuna & Mackerel in Tuna Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$23.68Chewy Price$26.32List Price$22.50Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Weruva Nine Liver with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.67Chewy Price$57.36List Price$51.94Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Koolina Luau Chicken with Egg in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- dealWellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Wellness Sliced Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Lanai Grill Tuna in Crab Surimi Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.48Chewy Price$17.56Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Hanalei Luau Wild Salmon in Salmon Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.30Chewy Price$26.32List Price$24.98Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Oahu Luau Seabass in Seabass Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$23.68Chewy Price$26.32List Price$22.50Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe On The Cat Wok with Chicken & Beef in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Chicken Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$77.76Chewy Price$73.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sardine, Sardine Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Sardines, Lobster Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Mackerel, Sardines, Calamari Broth...||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Crab Surimi (Ocean Whitefish...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Low Glycemic...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
211 Customer Reviews
We love it!
Both cats absolutely love this recipe, and the other sardine-based versions in consomme. As others have mentioned, the fish chunks break up easily if the cats aren't a fan of big pieces.
Don't understand the complaints
I truly don't understand the complaints about the big chunks of sardine. They are very soft and easily mashed up with a fork. Two seconds. I then add a little water cause my cats like sauce. Some love it; some won't touch it. Tastes vary.
Cats love this food
My cats LOVE this food. It’s meat heavy and great for my two obligate carnivores. They especially like the sardine one, which is chunky and full of sardines. Low carbs, and full of moisture. I will continue to buy.
Three out of six here liked it
Food in the can looks like what it is - whole chunks of sardines, with a brownish-red sauce. Includes the soft little bones, good for calcium. Cats' tastes are subjective (in addition to finicky and unpredictable) so 3 out of 6 is not too bad.
Fussy eater says No
I was expecting for a simple sardine cuts, but weird orange colored sauce on a top and our cats completely refused to eat (they love sardines). At least, some of our community colony cats can enjoy.
One of my cats' favorites
All the cats (age 3 to 14 years) like this one and eat every drop of chunks and sauce. Also, it seems fresher to me as it does not have that strong old fish odor encountered with some other brands.
Tahitian Grill Sardines Cutlets are a hit!
One more hit in a great variety of Tiki hits for my 3 furry babies.
I got the Sardines in a combo-box of other flavors. This is the only kind in the box they truly loved. the Sardines were a clean-plater!
great for my picky eaters
My cats have been super picky on their canned food. We only feed them canned in the morning and then they have hard food all day and night. But they would not eat anything else. And they only like 3 flavors with the sardines. They get super excited for their morning feeding so I’m thankful we could stop our search and find this food!
I wasn’t too fond of this flavor
So my mommy tried this flavor on me but, as much as I love anything fishy, this didn’t please my picky pallet! So mom is sticking to the Ahi Tuna ones that I gobble down.