Tiki Cat Tummy Topper Pumpkin Puree Wheatgrass Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features anti-inflammatory properties.
- Developed using a simple, 3-ingredient recipe.
- Can be served on its own or used as a food topper.
- Specially formulated to help promote healthy digestion and soothe sensitive stomachs.
- Crafted with a delicious blend of GMO-free pumpkin puree, healthy wheat grass and water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Pumpkin Jack Splash Tuna in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$19.03Chewy Price$21.48List Price$18.08Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Chicken Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Salmon Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- dealTiki Cat Complements Chicken & Duck Recipe in Chicken Broth Wet Cat Food Topper, 2.1-oz, case of 8$11.87Chewy Price$12.72List Price$11.28Autoship Price
- Solid Gold NutrientBoost Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 16-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Variety Pack Cat Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 6$13.37Chewy Price$12.70Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Tuna & Mackerel Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Chicken & Salmon Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$20.79Chewy Price$23.88List Price$19.75Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Tuna & Chicken Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Complements Chicken Recipe in Chicken Broth Wet Cat Food Topper, 2.1-oz, case of 8$12.20Chewy Price$12.72List Price$11.59Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Chicken & Egg Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Water Sufficient For Processing, Wheatgrass.||Tuna, Calamari & Pumpkin: Tuna, Tuna Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Pumpkin...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Pumpkin...||Chicken & Pumpkin Recipe in Broth: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Pumpkin...|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Pouch||Variety Pack, Can||Pouch||Pouch||Variety Pack, Can, Pouch|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Bits in Broth||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Both cats love it for “dessert”
My cats love pumpkin but only under very specific circumstances. They would not eat it when mixed in their wet food, nor will they eat it if I put a dollop on the side. But they will both fight to lick it off the spatula when I feed it to them as a treat. Maybe they do not like it when I mix dessert with the main course?
Max loves it!
My young male cat, Max, has to eat kidney friendly food. He actually enjoys his kidney-friendly food, but once in awhile he turns his nose up to it (you know how finicky cats can be), and when I mix it with the pumpkin topper, he gobbles it down-no problem! I highly recommend this topper whether your furbaby has a kidney/digestive track problem or not!
i have been mixing this with my cats wet food she loves pumpkin and it is great to up her fluid intake the only issue I have is it makes her poop smell awful. I was laying in bed and I thought she had pooped under the bed it smelled so bad but no it was her litter box across the room. I had to scoop her box at 10:30 at night just so I could get to sleep. I am now trying only half mixed with her food and hoping I can have the best of both worlds.
I got this as a tasty treat as well as good for my cat's sensitive tummy. To my surprise, he won't eat! I decided since it's good for him I put in a small syringe and he tolerates it. hope it helps!
tiki cat tummy topper
My cat loves it, I didn't put it in her food one day and she didn't eat it. The next day I put it in and she ate it all!!!
Kitties LOVE this!
My cats are both very picky eaters, and unfortunately are also on a prescription diet for urinary issues. I add this into their wet food every so often to help keep their insides happy, and one of my cats will pick around everything else just to eat the Pumpkin and Wheatgrass! She’ll eat it all by itself as a treat sometimes too. Other pumpkin purées she’s been so-so about. This was a huge hit with her, and she gets excited when I pull the packets out! 5/5 from Miss Aurora!
Yum! kitty LoVeS!
I was skeptical but my kitty loves this pumpkin wheatgrass purée! She’s so picky and more she’ll eat anything with this on top! No more wasted food! She also just likes eating it by its self. I mainly got it because I’ve noticed she rarely poops due to a high protein diet and this works! Nice healthy poos! I really love this product!
Italian Mafia Kitties Love Tiki Cat
I own 3 brothers and I call them the Italian Mafia Kitties - Gino, Joey & Frankie. They absolutely go crazy for Tiki Cat Tummy Topper! Thank you for such a delicious product! -Mary
Cat and dog ❤️ it!
Got this for my cats but my little dog loves it too and it almost immediately helps with runnys. I see there is a dog variety but this is just pumpkin and Wheatgrass so I don't see why a dog can't have it too? Afraid she won't like ginger in the dog version.
Cats did not like
My 3 cats would not eat this don’t know why. Tried giving it to them mixed with something they liked and they did not eat that either.