Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Salmon & Chicken in Broth Wet Kitten Food, 2.4-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created using non-GMO ingredients.
- Crafted into a silky smooth mousse that’s full of flavor.
- Does not contain any animal by-products, artificial colors or flavors.
- Formulated to help maintain muscle mass with high-quality protein.
- Developed to ease the transition to solid food with a gentle source of fiber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Baby Grain-Free Chicken & Egg Recipe Wet Cat Food, 2.4-oz can, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken Breast Formula in a Hydrating Puree Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$21.48Chewy Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken Formula Au Jus Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$21.48Chewy Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken & Pumpkin Formula in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$21.48Chewy Price$20.41Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Baby Grain-Free Chicken, Salmon & Chicken Liver Recipe Shreds & Mousse Wet Cat Food, 1.9-oz can, case of 3$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Pate Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$16.68Chewy Price$15.85Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Baby Grain-Free Chicken & Salmon Recipe Wet Cat Food, 2.4-oz can, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Baby Thrive Grain-Free Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Wet Cat Food, 20 count, case of 8$79.92Chewy Price$75.92Autoship Price
- Weruva Tuna & Salmon Formula in a Hydrating Puree Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$21.48Chewy Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken & Tuna Formula in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Minced Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$15.72Chewy Price$16.68List Price$14.93Autoship Price
- Instinct Kitten Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Natural Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.19Chewy Price$40.56List Price$35.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Salmon, Salmon Broth, Dried Egg...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Salmon...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Brain Health||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Is okay but
My kitty likes it but then he takes his paw after eating and tries to cover it up So I am confused if he likes it or not but he definitely finishes it but someone I know thinks its his way of telling me he does not like it but then why does he eat it completely So I am not sure how much he likes it so I gave it only three stars
Good Transition Food
This food was great for my 8 week old kitten to start on- he hated the texture of EVERY other food- but it caused stomach problems and super stinky poop in the long run (vet says it was the salmon). Would only recommend as a short term transition food for picky eaters
This is one of my kittens favorite foods. I think it is the mousse texture he loves.
Both of my kittens love it.
Recommend to kittens who doesn’t like to chew much. I put this as my dry food topper and my kittens love them.
Kitty rejected it
Kitty did not like it at all. Took one whiff and walked away!
Oh happy day!,,
We have been trying to find a wet food to entice our recently adopted three year old shelter cat who had evidently never had anything but dry. Perhaps he needed to go back to a missed happy kitten hood but this is the gateway food. He loved it and then went back, now cleaning up his Aloha Friends which is the only other food we did not donate to the shelter who rescued him (from a kill spot). Thank you Chewy!!!!
She loves it
I have an (3 mos shy) 18 year old cat who has become pickier about her food and it’s been difficult to find something she both likes and doesn’t set off her allergies. She really enjoys Tiki Cat Mousse and cereal, and she doesn’t scratch as much with Tiki vs other better brands.
If you take care of kittens (or even elderly kitties), this stuff is a dream! I used to use human baby food for sick babies and young kittens, but it does not have all the nutrition a growing or sick cat needs. Tiki cat mousse not only has excellent nutrition, I have yet to have a sick cat refuse to eat it. You may need to use a syringe to put it in their mouth, but once they get a good taste, they almost always eat.
My kitten loves this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s been successful over a month. My two of 10months old kittens love this! We’ve been tried so many diff. types and ingredients of foods as they walked away from every meal time. And their stool was out of shape with other foods but the shape is coming back with this. My cats tend to like licking food when they are getting foods from the bowls rather than bite and pick up. So this mousse texture is perfect for them. I was worried that some cats didn’t like the smell of mousse but Its smell is yummy to me and my kittens. Its smell is similar to canned tuna. Hope we can settle down with this food going forward.