Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delicious chicken and fish blends made into irresistibly silky-smooth mousses to satisfy the most discerning cats.
- High-quality, high-protein meals to provide a good source of protein and amino acids to support your cat’s muscles.
- These grain-free recipes are high in moisture and provide your feline friend with the supplemental water he needs.
- Naturally low-carbohydrate recipes that do not include white potatoes, corn, wheat or rice for those kitties with sensitive tummies.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages to satisfy your feline friend’s natural carnivorous cravings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Broths Variety Pack Grain-free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$13.08Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.43Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat After Dark Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$25.08List Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Pate Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.48Chewy Price$17.56Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat King Kamehameha Grill Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$16.56Chewy Price$18.48List Price$15.73Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.78Chewy Price$16.08List Price$12.14Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Broths Salmon in Broth with Meaty Bits Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$12.84Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.20Autoship Price
- DealMade by Nacho Cuts In Gravy Recipes With Bone Broth Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Queen Emma Luau Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$21.49Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Complements Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 2.1-oz, case of 10$13.99Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Tuna & Salmon, Tuna Pate Sea Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.75-oz, pack of 12$13.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Broths Tuna in Broth with Meaty Bits Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$11.99Chewy Price$14.28List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Luau Variety Pack Pate Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna & Mackerel: Tuna Broth, Tuna, Mackerel...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Mackerel...||Salmon, Salmon Broth, Dried Egg...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Tuna, Mackerel, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
|Packaging Type||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
436 Customer Reviews
nice and smooth and lickable
it's very hard to write a food review because not every cat likes the same stuff. mine is super picky. he won't eat ANY chunks or shreds or anything; his food HAS to be something he can lick up OR hard solids he can crunch. this works for the food he can lick up. it's nice and smooth, i add a little water and mix it all up for him. the flavors are pretty good. he doesn't give a hoot about the chicken and egg and will ignore it without a topper. but this one is grain free and healthy and i like that. if your cat won't eat chunks or shreds, it's a good one to take a chance on.
Kitties did not like Tiki Cat
I purchased this product for my very picky, geriatric inside cats, and they looked at me as if I was trying to kill them! They are both 18 and losing weight due to medical issues, but whenever I try something new to tempt them to eat a little more, they turn their noses up. I wasn't terribly surprised that they didn't like Tiki Cat. The shocking part was that my outside cat, who is practically a garbage disposal and will scarf down anything that might resemble food, turned her nose up at it too! I have never known her to walk away from any dish. We have several feral cats that venture over from the neighbor's farm, and they usually lick up any bits of food that remain, but when I went out in the morning, the dish was still full. Nothing had even taken a bite out of it. I don't know whether it is the flavor, the smell, or what, but it just didn't work for any of the felines in my life!
Cats Don't Like This
My cats are not liking this at all. My female keeps throwing it up. I've wasted so much trying to transition them over from another food that was bad on their tummys and now they are fully transition over to tiki this velvet mousse pate packets are not their favorite at all. They refuse to eat this one at all. I don't think they like the texture or something but not happening with my picky cats.
Cat cleans her plate!
I've never had much luck with anything in pouches, but Miss Olivia seems to enjoy this. She will usually clean her plate depending on the flavor. I will definitely be buying more of the Tiki Cat mousse. Funny side note...she licks her chops as if she ate a spoonful of peanut butter after eating this...lol.
Gobbles it down
Our poor Penny is very ill and refuses to eat or take her meds that will help keep her comfortable. But mix it in with some of this, and she gobbles it down and asks for more!
Good brand, wish my cats were less picky
One of my cats refuses to eat this, one of them sometimes does, and my youngest eats everything like it’s going out of style. It’s a good consistency and good ingredient list, if your cat has a sore mouth or teeth, or is young it’s ideal. I wish mine were less picky.
My cats love this fluffy mousse, especially the chicken flavor. It has the exact texture of mousse - very whipped cream-like. I normally buy Fancy Feast (also from Chewy), but I have added this to their food rotation for some variety.
Not the same reaction
I was feeding my foster cat and kittens the kitten velvet mousse. It was like crack to them! They fought over it and looked forward to it. So when the kittens went to their forever homes, I ordered this for Mama. Not the same! She might eat part of a packet if she was hungry but no enthusiasm for it like there was for the kitten food. I know it’s high quality but no idea why she didn’t love it as much.
My cat HATES this stuff
My cat is SERIOUSLY picky!!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to find a food she'll consistently eat. Drives me nuts. However, most foods she'll eat at least once, or, if I don't give her something else she'll eat after a few hours of yelling at me, pleading with me, begging, and demanding. Not this stuff. She will yell at me the entire day and won't eat it. She hasn't liked anything Tiki I've bought, so that brand is out for me.
Just would not eat this
My cat Merlin has just been diagnosed with a growth in his mouth so I was looking for a food that was easier for him to eat. I purchased Tiki Mousse hoping it would help him. As soon as he smelled it he walked away. I left it out for the feral cats but they would not eat it either. Not a good purchase for me.