Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken & Duck Maui Grain-Free Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real, high-quality chicken, duck and nutrient-dense chicken liver, heart and gizzard for a great source of protein your furry pal needs.
- Contains nutrient-rich superfoods such as sweet potatoes, kale and flaxseed for your pal’s overall health and well-being.
- Whole mung beans are included to provide protein and fiber essential for your fur baby’s healthy digestion.
- Grain-free recipe that does not contain white potatoes, corn, rice or wheat, so it’s great for sensitive tummies.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for small dogs of all life stages filled with chicken broth so your pal will keep coming back for more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken & Salmon Lomi Lomi Grain-Free Dog Food, 3.5-oz can, case of 12$23.28Chewy Price$22.12Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory Chicken Recipe in Savory Juices Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$20.56Chewy Price$19.53Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken & Beef Loco Moco Grain-Free Dog Food, 3.5-oz pouch, case of 12$20.88Chewy Price$23.28List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- dealTiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken Huli Huli Grain-Free Dog Food, 9-oz can, case of 8$24.97Chewy Price$28.72List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Fish Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with Chicken Adult Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma PetMix Original Grain-Free Dog Food, 10-lb bag$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Flavor Booster Lamb in Bisque Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Topper, 1.5-oz, case of 12$13.92Chewy Price$15.48List Price$13.22Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$12.74Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.10Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Duck Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$18.04Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.14Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Top Form Active Adult Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$17.08Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Small Breed Original Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Duck...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Salmon...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Beef Heart...||Chicken Huli Huli: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Tuna, Shrimp...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can, Pouch||Can, Pouch||Can, Pouch||Can, Pouch||Pouch, Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Smells, soupy, dog won't touch it.
My dog is forever picky, so if your dog isn't then this doesn't apply to you. I'm rating it based on my dog and his experience with the product. Not every product is for every dog. I found this food to smell horribly, I didn't even want to be in the same room as it. It was really soupy. My dog didn't even want to be around it, unfortunately. My dog likes other products from Tiki, such as the high protein diet, but this was gross!
Amazing for my picky Shih Tzu
I have a shih tzu that’s about to turn 10 and her life has been a series of: UTI, UTI, UTI, Lyme disease, UTI, pancreatitis, UTI, and bladder stones. During that process we found out she gets ill if eating any dry dog foods. I usually have to make her food but this (with all the varieties too) is the only thing she will keep eating and loves! For the first time, my dog spent the last 3 years not being sick finally!! Idk what smell others are talking about but it smells how ORGAN meat would and it’s not “greasy” at all. There is a gravy but this has less fat in it than other brands. I like that you can tell it’s real food instead of looking like processed meat chunks. My dog was originally on prescription diets but those didn’t work for her at all.
My girls love the Chicken and Duck
My dogs just love this one! They get excited when I tell them they get the chicken and duck tiki today! They only eat Tiki wet. Best canned food made and it's made in human grade factory with high quality standards. Tiki has never had a recall. I would highly recommend to my friends and family.
My dog has had non stop diarrhea with this
My dog is a picky eater. Canned food seems to be the only thing he will pick at. We bought a few cans of this from our local pet store and he initially woofed it down with no digestive issues so we decided to buy it in bulk from Chewy. A couple days into the cans from chewy and he started getting the runs. We have taken him to the vet a lot and the vet says there is nothing wrong with him. We have gotten him to eat dry kibble a small handful of times since we made the purchase and it remedies his runs, but he won’t really eat it consistently (maybe once a month) to switch back over to dry. I wish we could return our purchase and try something else because I have no income during the pandemic, but because of the vet’s suggestion to stick with it, saying that maybe his tummy will get use to it, we’ve gone through half of the cans with no success. Most of the food has been thrown away because it sits out for awhile, he’ll pick at it, it goes in the fridge, gets brought back out, he picks at it, etc. and this cycle continues until it starts becoming crusty and gross so we have to throw it away and start over with more. He isn’t getting use to it and it’s destroying his indoor dog potty we got for our condo during at-home-isolation. I hope you have better luck with this food, but if your dog has the runs (our dog is basically “peeing” poop out of his butt), it’s probably the food. We want to try the tiki Wildz next. I saw some people say it didn’t cause diarrhea.
I would give this a zero if I could.
Horrible smell and greasy. Even if I drained the grease off and rinsed it they would still walk away. Gave away after feeding most all that I opened to the garbage disposal.
Bowl licking good
My 16 year old Pom needed some extra nutrition - and gave Tiki a try. She loves it as well as my other dogs. Looks like a stew I would make for myself.
I was surprised all my dogs love this
Even the picky ones loves this dog food. I was surprised because it doesn't look like dog food and I was concerned they wouldn't eat it.
Funny smell and too much grease
I normally use a different brand (which is awesome), but decided to try Tiki dog for a change. They are both made in Taiwan, which is not an issue as that country has even stricter feed controls than the USA. What I didn't like was that it smelled awful (the other brand always smells like chicken/beef or whatever the main meat is) and there was a thick layer of grease on the top. Anyone with a dog that has pancreatic or stomach sensitivities should stay far away from this food. I don't like that is doesn't smell like chicken (or duck).
The Tiki Dog food is almost as home made. All my Chihuahuas love it, even the picky one.
Chewy is local, easy to have 50 pound bags delivered to door due to injury.
it's just super hard to get all out of pouch..especially when u r in a hurry.