Tiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil Food, 2-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gerbils of all ages can enjoy the delectable taste of this Tiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil Food.
- Encourages natural foraging and provides gerbils with a nutritionally complete and balanced diet.
- Delicious taste and high-quality ingredients including alfalfa, maize, carrots, peas, pumpkin seeds and linseed to encourage healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Specially formulated without any added sugar for tiny pets who need to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
- Proudly made in the United Kingdom with wholesome ingredients that your gerbil will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPet-Pro Happy Glider Sugar Glider Food Honey 'N Marshmallow, 3.5-lb bag$44.10Chewy Price$41.89Autoship Price
- DealSunCoast Sugar Gliders Wholesome Balance Honey/Yogurt Flavored Sugar Glider Food, 3.5-lb bag$44.10Chewy Price$41.89Autoship Price
- DealRabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Mountain Grass Small Pet Food, 40-lb box$89.91Chewy Price$115.47List Price$85.41Autoship Price
- DealPet-Pro Happy Glider Sugar Glider Food Tutti Fruitti, 3.5-lb bag$38.27Chewy Price$36.36Autoship Price
- DealC&S Snak Squirrel Food, 2.7-lb bag$6.42Chewy Price$6.10Autoship Price
- DealSweet Meadow Farm Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 3-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Vita Balance Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Vita Prima Vitamin-Fortified Complete Nutrition Timothy Hay Pellets Degu Food, 1.75-lb bag$9.11Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.65Autoship Price
- DealScience Selective Naturals Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 3.3-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealeCOTRITION Essential Blend Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealNaturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Whole Wheat, Flaked Whole Corn, Flaked Whole Wheat...||Milo, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat...||Extruded Wheat, Soya Bean Meal, Whole Oats...||Wheat, Milo, Millet...||Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Oat Groats...|
|Food Form||Dried Veggies, Mix||Seeds, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Dry Food||Seed & Grain Blend||Dry Food|
|Small Pet Type||Gerbil||Gerbil||Gerbil||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster, Gerbil|
|Special Diet||Low Fat||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||N/A, -----||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My baby girls prefer this brand over brands that contain mixed seeds.
I love that this food is made specifically for gerbils. I don’t know for sure, but I feel like gerbils and hamsters wouldn’t have the same nutritional needs given they are two different animals that originate form different places. I also love that there are no sunflower seeds and no added sugar so I can be sure my gerbils are getting a healthy diet. The price is also a plus!
Great Gerbil Food
Great food for my gerbils, they love it! It is formulated just for gerbils so it is all the nutrients they need.
Best food for gerbils
I have had gerbils for years and this is the food I have always purchased. I used to purchase it from another company but am happy to be able to get it from Chewy. It’s the only food specifically for gerbils. Hamsters and gerbils do not have the same diet. I firmly believe this extends the life of my gerbils. They absolutely love it! And they eat all of it.
Our boys love it!
Our 2 gerbil brothers LOVE Gerri Gerbil Food! They have left other foods in their dish, but not Gerri Gerbil Food! They eat like their getting treats! I will never buy them anything else!
Gerbil everyday food
I suppose he likes eat, he eats it .. I dont eat it. Hard to give a review
Another good choice in food
This gerbil food is another excellent choice for gerbils, as it has no fatty seeds, and provides plenty of variety and great nutrition.
Buy this food if you own a gerbil!
This is the best quality gerbil food Chewy carries. Gerbils and hamsters do not have the same nutritional needs! If your food is labelled for both, it's probably too fatty for gerbils.
Not the best
My gerbils only eat some of the seeds out of it. I’m so mad that I have a bag that is wasted