Tiny Friends Farm Russel Rabbit Food, 5.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adult rabbits of all shapes and sizes can enjoy the delectable taste of this Tiny Friends Farm Russel Rabbit Food.
- Encourages natural foraging and provides rabbits with a nutritionally complete and balanced diet.
- Delicious taste and high-quality ingredients including peas, maize, timothy hay, alfalfa and added vitamins.
- Specially formulated without any added sugar for tiny pets who need to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
- Proudly made in the United Kingdom with wholesome ingredients that your rabbit will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$4.93Chewy Price$5.50List Price$4.68Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft VitaSmart Complete Nutrition Natural Foraging Blend Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Timothy Hay Side Salads Fruits n' Berries Small Animal Food, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealSweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 24-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Instant-HPW Honey & Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 8-oz bag$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- DealRabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Mountain Grass Small Pet Food, 40-lb box$89.91Chewy Price$115.47List Price$85.41Autoship Price
- DealC&S Snak Squirrel Food, 2.7-lb bag$6.42Chewy Price$6.10Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Pasture Plus+ Adult Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$12.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- DealTiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil Food, 2-lb bag$8.41Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.99Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$10.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- DealSunCoast Sugar Gliders Wholesome Balance Honey & Yogurt Flavored Sugar Glider Food, 3-lb bag$35.00Chewy Price$37.80List Price$33.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables, Cereals...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy|
|Special Diet||—||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Rabs Love This
We have had rabbits for 3 years now and most of the time they waste their food, dont eat it, push it out ect. Tiny Friends is the first food that they really eat, the pieces are bigger and even look more appetizing to me as well. So happy we found it.
Bunny loves Russell Rabbit, he has an eager appetite.
Bunnies like it
I use this as a treat in the evening to get the rabbits back into their hutch. I've tried other mixes but the bunnies haven't been as thrilled with the others. Some brands have things in the mix that the rabbits avoid. They eat all of this up so there's nothing left to attract rodents.
The brand food is awfully good but I'm pretty disappointed in this as the food is extremely artificial for your rabbit you could use it as a training mechanism but I don't suggest feeding it to your rabbit as it's normal pellets
Train your pet
Best product for foraging, reducing boredom or when changing brands of food. Use two TBSP (ideally one at dawn, one at dusk) to encourage foraging. I use it to train guinea pigs too. My pets are encouraged to exercise, they get these by moving to the farthest corners of the run. Yes, they can become fat and happy if they are sedentary animals.
Simmer down, this is good
My other rabbit lived a long healthy happy life eating this brand, I mix it with oxbow pellets, it all gets eaten alongside her hay. My new rabbit is happy, not overweight either.
Rabbit Candy Bag
Packaging is inviting, yet inside is way too full of carbs for your rabbit to have as daily food/pellets. It is good only to use a a treat (1/2-1 teaspoon per rabbit 2-3 times a a week if not given fresh carrots,grapes, apples etc. The best basic for rabbit is pure Alfa-alfa (or mix with Timothy) for young kits and Timothy for grown rabbits. Look ingredients, first ones should be hay. In conclusion, would you feed your children with candies and fast-food that they like so mush...
Never before have I found a mix that my bunny loved. She’d ALWAYS leave the green pressed (alfalfa/timothy) pellets and eat the rest. I’ve been wasting money on other blends. The Tiny Friends Farm Russel Rabbit Food is gobbled up COMPLETELY by our bunny! (She does receive Timothy hay in the a.m.). We feed the mix in the p.m. We’d definitely recommend to any finicky eater.
Not What It Looks Like
The picture looks like it has little bits of dried veggies in it. It does not, it's junk food colored to look like healthy food. I'll mix it with healthy pellets so it won't go to waste but I won't order it again.
Picky greedy bunny
3 stars simply because of the frustration that my flemish indoor bun picks out only the fruity treats and leaves the rest. He will literally try to starve himself rather than eat a pellet. And boy does he get angry. For the first time ever he bit me while i was groomimg him, so he has an attitude. Ive tried so many other foods and he just refuses to ingest a pellet. Seems like a good food, was trying to get away from the super duper carnival food (again picks out the good stuff, leaves the veggies).