Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free recipe with chunks of real salmon and whitefish as the top ingredients for the protein and flavor cats crave.
- Provides high-quality animal protein for the amino acids needed to maintain lean, active muscles.
- Extra gravy keeps them coming back to the bowl, and has real broth for healthy hydration.
- A complete and balanced meal in every bowl, with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine.
- Available in a range of proteins for the variety cats love, with never any grains, corn, wheat, soy or carrageenan.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Ocean Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.98Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Turkey Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.98Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Natural Rainbow Trout Recipe In Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.98Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Chicken, Vegetables & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$23.69Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Sheba Perfect Portions Bistro Salmon in Creamy Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.64-oz tray, case of 24$22.56Chewy Price$26.40List Price$21.43Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Seafood Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Selection in Broth Pot Variety Pack, 2.21-oz, case of 8$15.79Chewy Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Luau Seabass Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$23.92Chewy Price$22.72Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Humanely-Raised Beef Bone Broth Wet Cat Food Topper, 8.4-oz tetra, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon in Broth Cat Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Salmon, Liver...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Liver...||Seafood Recipe: Fish Broth, Ocean Fish, Liver...||Seafood Recipe: Fish Broth, Ocean Fish, Liver...||Fish Broth, Ocean Fish, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Variety Pack||Variety Pack||Can|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
Product is inaccurately described on the label
If this were characterized as a stew with extra broth, then it would be accurately described. This is certainly not a gravy in the sense of a thickened sauce as one finds in the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers line. This makes it difficult to mix in the supplements and medications as the broth spreads out all over the plate. To mix in anything to the food a product such as Delectables Bisque must be stirred in. I rate it 3 stars only because my cats like it.
Not a good choice
I purchased this brand and flavor earlier this year when there was a cat food shortage. Bad choice. My cat would not even taste this food. She walked up to her food bowl repeatedly during the day but would not eat it. I tried waiting her out hoping she would change her mind since I had bought 2 cases in 2 different flavors and she would not eat it. (same with the other flavor).
My boys love this food.
They get so excited when the can opens. This may be there new food. Also there last litter box was not nearly as smelly as it has been in the past.
Turned Tiny Tiger "chunks" into SOUP
In an earlier review I (and I see others) complained about my cat spitting out the "chunky bits" in favor of lapping up only the gravy. So, my cat loves the flavor - it's just a "texture" issue - he's always eaten his dry food. In a moment of brilliance (if I do say so myself) I dumped a can of Tiny Tiger "Chunks" in Extra Gravy into my little mincer/blender, with a bit of water swished in can to get all the gravy. Then I blended it into Tiny Tiger "SOUP"!! Tah-DAH! Guess who now eats (most) of the actual food-part of his Tiny Tiger...
Gravy good, cubes not
All of my kitties would lick the gravy up but they all left the small cubes of the salmon & white fish are left on the plate. They do not do this with the salmon with extra gravy or the white fish & tuna with extra gravy from Fancy Feast
My cats eat Fancy Feast.There is a shortage of it right now and Chewy recommended this as an alternative.My cats would not even lick the gravy! It smelled and looked fine but not to them.Now I paid $17 for nothing! I can give them away but my point is do not try any new food if you have to buy so many.Maybe Chewy should think about giving a free sample to valued customers upon request?
Cats love it and they are very soft
My cats have typically really loved two types of food - Hill's Science Diet Chunks and Friskies shredded or chunks. We jokingly call Friskies their "McDonalds" food and feed it to them sparingly. With supply chain constraints and Hill's needing to raise their prices quite a bit, I explored other food brands to feed my 4 cats (2x Maine Coon mixes, and 2x domestic shorthairs). They love the Tiny Tiger brand, and it appears that it has similar nutritional value as the Hill's because their coats are still very soft and silky. From a cost perspective, it's in between Friskies and Hill's. I try to still include some Hill's in their diet (both dry and wet) because that's what our vet recommends, but Tiny Tiger has impressed both me and the 4 cats!
Smelly and too chunky
None of my cats would eat this product which is unfortunate because I bought 2 packs. I`m not sure if it`s because of the strong smell or because it`s too chunky but they stayed away. I even tried to mix it up with their favorite pate. Nothing worked.
One of my wet cat foods that I purchase has not been available for the last several months. I tried Tiny Tiger and was surprised my cats seem to really enjoy it. Glad I tried it.
Tiny Tiger Salmon and Whitefish is Tuxedo Cat Approved.
I got the seafood variety pack since one of my cats seems to prefer it. The Salmon and Whitefish is the only one both of my cats will eat and they love it. They both belong to the clean dish club after serving them the pink can of Tiny Tiger. I have tried so many from the highest end wet food to the lowest and Tiny Tiger Salmon and Whitefish is a winner every time.