Tiny Tiger Meaty Tenders Sticks Cat Treats, Chicken Recipe, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tender, meaty treat sticks with a soft, easy-to-chew texture that cats adore.
- Features real, whisker-licking, kitty-preferred chicken as the first ingredient.
- Comes with ten treats in a resealable pouch for max freshness and flavor.
- Manufactured in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
- Crafted with no grains, corn, wheat or soy ingredients, poultry by-product meals, or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiny Tiger Meaty Tenders Sticks Cat Treats, Salmon Recipe, 10 count$2.80Chewy Price$2.66Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Cat Treats, 2 oz$3.59Chewy Price$4.01List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Catnip, 1.25-oz tub$5.31Chewy Price$5.04Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Soft & Chewy Tuna Flavor Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger Catnip Craze Flavor Filled Cat Treats, 16-oz bag$8.66Chewy Price$8.23Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger Chicken Chompers Flavor Filled Cat Treats, 16-oz bag$6.59Chewy Price$7.17List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Soft Spots Salmon Soft & Savory Cat Treats, 2.5-oz pouch$1.74Chewy Price$1.79List Price$1.65Autoship Price
- DealMade by Nacho Catnip & Passion Flower Blend, 1-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Trout Formula Crunchy Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$2.79Chewy Price$2.65Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger, Lickables, Variety Pack, Bisque Cat Treat & Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 12$11.64Chewy Price$11.06Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets More Lobster & Cheese Crunchy Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chickpeas, Coconut Glycerin...||Salmon, Chicken, Chickpeas...||Ground Pork Liver, Chicken, Pork Fat...||Ground Pork Liver, Salmon, Sardine...||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Starch...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Salmon||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Liver, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
disappointed in this brand
I normally buy my cat the Sheeba meat sticks but found out about 6 months ago that the product was made with pork. I felt so guilty buying the product over and over again since there was no other alternative on the market that I knew of. Then I came across this product and was so excited since Tiny Tiger has a good reputation of using quality products. Today my auto ship order arrived and I was excited to give my cat one of these and as I was opening the package the words pork and pork gelatin listed as the top 4 and 5 ingredients. I know it’s my fault for not looking at the ingredients closer before I made the purchase but I’m extremely disappointed in Tiny Tiger for including such low quality ingredients that animals shouldn’t even be consuming anyway.
Picky Cat Approved
The cat is picky - he likes what he likes, while he likes it. I tried these (it’s been hit or miss with Tiny Tigers) and to my surprise, he really liked them. Point of note: these were recommended as an alternative to the Sheba meat sticks. While both are “chewy” meat sticks, the textures aren’t alike. The Sheba sticks are more like a slim jim texture, while these are a bit drier and less blended (there are dried bits in them). My cat didn’t care and he actually seemed to prefer the drier texture, as they didn’t get stuck on his teeth. They do break apart easier and so are messier (crumbs) than the other sticks. I’d recommend you try them as every cat is different. My guy approved.
Great treat best option of sticks
These are the best sticks I have tried so far sheba is too expensive and I bought another kind that came with a lot more but they were rejected. She like them a lot I break them into little bits for her but unless you have a brat cat or one with teeth issues its probably not necessary.
My cats can't get enough of these. They nearly started a fight over these treats! Beware if you have multiple cat household, you could start a war.
Nope. Kittens who eat ANYTHING had no interest in these
I thought these would be great for my kittens who are teething and love chewing. They are always hungry and always up for eating ... everything except these. I don't know why, but they had ZERO interest. I also am not sure it's safe for cats (especially kittens) to have them whole. I broke them up into little pieces.
Thought the cat might just take a stick and eat it, but no can do! Had to pinch bit size pieces off. Really they are fine. Bit pricey for 10 sticks, so only give maybe a half stick or less and not every day.
it looks like poop
So I got these because I wanted to give my cat the same type of treat as the dogs so she wouldn’t steal theirs. She hates.. it looks like poop and smells horrible. Not only that when I got them in they were all broken.
Cats would not eat
I was really hoping my cats would like these but neither of them would eat these treats. I ended up feeding the sticks to the strays outside. Sorry but will not buy again.
My cats like these a lot
My cats really love these sticks. Usually I break them in half and give each cat a half. One is good at eating it on his own and the other can't figure out how to eat and hold it so I end up breaking it into pieces for him (or he'll play with it for a long time and chase it around the house).
More for dogs than cats
My cat wouldn't go near them unless they were broken into pieces. This isn't recommended for cats. They look more like doggie chew sticks.