Tiny Tiger Meaty Tenders Sticks Cat Treats, Salmon Recipe, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tender, meaty treat sticks with a soft, easy-to-chew texture that cats adore.
- Features real, whisker-licking, kitty-preferred salmon as the first ingredient.
- Comes with ten treats in a resealable pouch for max freshness and flavor.
- Manufactured in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
- Crafted with no grains, corn, wheat or soy ingredients, poultry by-product meals, or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Meaty Tenders Sticks Cat Treats, Chicken Recipe, 20 count$5.30Chewy Price$5.58List Price$5.03Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Cat Treats, 2 oz$3.59Chewy Price$4.01List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Catnip, 1.25-oz tub$5.31Chewy Price$5.04Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Soft & Chewy Tuna Flavor Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger Catnip Craze Flavor Filled Cat Treats, 16-oz bag$8.66Chewy Price$8.23Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chicken Chompers Flavor Filled Cat Treats, 16-oz bag, 16-oz bag, bundle of 6$35.58Chewy Price$39.54List Price$33.80Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Soft Spots Salmon Soft & Savory Cat Treats, 2.5-oz pouch$1.74Chewy Price$1.79List Price$1.65Autoship Price
- DealMade by Nacho Catnip & Passion Flower Blend, 1-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger, Lickables, Variety Pack, Bisque Cat Treat & Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 12$11.64Chewy Price$11.06Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Trout Formula Crunchy Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$2.79Chewy Price$2.65Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets More Lobster & Cheese Crunchy Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Chicken, Chickpeas...||Chicken, Chickpeas, Coconut Glycerin...||Ground Pork Liver, Salmon, Sardine...||Ground Pork Liver, Chicken, Pork Fat...||Alask Pollock, Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||Chicken||Liver, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
disappointed in this brand
I normally buy my cat the Sheeba meat sticks but found out about 6 months ago that the product was made with pork. I felt so guilty buying the product over and over again since there was no other alternative on the market that I knew of. Then I came across this product and was so excited since Tiny Tiger has a good reputation of using quality products. Today my auto ship order arrived and I was excited to give my cat one of these and as I was opening the package the words pork and pork gelatin listed as the top 4 and 5 ingredients. I know it’s my fault for not looking at the ingredients closer before I made the purchase but I’m extremely disappointed in Tiny Tiger for including such low quality ingredients that animals shouldn’t even be consuming anyway.
Cats didn't like
My cat just didn't like these. I tried breaking them down smaller and he wanted nothing to do with them so I gave them to my daughter for her cat and he won't eat them either. I will never say that something is really awful bc your cat might love it, however I wasted my fixed income money on it!
Big hit in our house!
Our cats love Tiny Tiger and they absolutely loved the surprise of these salmon sticks! I split and break one up between two cats.
Not a hit at our house
Saw these on a Facebook video and wanted to try them. All 3 of our cats took a sniff and walked away. I even tried breaking them into bite size pieces and not a chance.
My cat doesn’t like them
They look to be fine quality, but my picky cat won’t eat one since the first one. So I’ll feed them to the ferals that come around.
My cats love these cat treats. They get so excited when they hear me opening the bag. I break them into little bite size pieces.
My cats refused to eat them
I was excited to get a new treat for my fur babies but they absolutely refused to try them.
Who's the teacher?
Well I tried these before and they went over pretty well so I'm trying again. I'm trying to teach her to be gentle and not claw and chew to get her treats (I now have a grandson to consider). She seems to be getting the idea but I'm not sure if I have been teaching her to be calmer or if she is teaching me which treats she will act better for. ??? Either way its doing the trick. No claws in my hand this week!
I usually get the Sheba sticks, but I decided to try these. First of all, the name is perfectly adorable, second, my cat freaking LOVES chasing and eating these treats! Also, thank you for not individually wrapping like Sheba, less waste, better for the environment. 10/10 am getting again.
I have 2 cats and the both loved these. They loved them so much that I have added them to my auto shipment