- The dry food contains all 25 essential vitamins and minerals, plus taurine and omega fatty acids. It also includes fiber blends, specifically to support your indoor cat’s healthy digestive system.
- The kibble has a mouthwatering chicken flavor and is rich in protein to support lean muscles.
- The dry cat food is completely free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- The grain-free variety pack contains 3 tasty recipes, including Beef, Chicken and Turkey and Giblets. Each recipe provides high-quality animal protein for the amino acids needed to maintain lean, active muscles.
- Savory gravy makes meals more delicious, and real broth provides moisture for healthy hydration. And there are zero grains, corn, wheat, soy or carrageenan in this cat food!
Your feline friend is going to go wild for this Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food + Chunks in Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Food bundle! You can support your cat’s health from ears to tail during mealtime with Tiny Tiger’s Natural Indoor Recipe! This delicious cat food is not only tasty, but it’s specifically crafted with all 25 essential vitamins and minerals to meet your kitty’s needs, plus taurine for healthy eye support and omegas for skin and coat health. It’s also formulated to help maintain your indoor cat’s healthy weight and has added fiber blends specifically to support a healthy digestive system. Plus, this recipe is crafted with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Mix it up with Tiny Tiger’s Chunks in Gravy recipes, which deliver a variety of crave-able proteins—including real beef, chicken and turkey. It’s a complete and balanced diet in every can, and a total showstopper when it comes to flavor and nutrition. Your cat will love the taste of real meat and poultry in savory gravy, and you can feel good knowing each bite packs the nutrients he needs to stay in tip-top shape, like vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids like taurine. Plus, there’s real broth to add healthy hydration, and never any grains like corn, wheat or soy. Open the bag of kibble and a can and feed the stripes within!