With some ear cleaners, you have to probe the ear canal - Not with Earoxide! Fill the ear canal with Earoxide and gently massage by pressing on the external ear canal. After a few minutes, allow your pet to shake his head to throw out the dissolved material. Then wipe away the debris. It's as simple as that! No cleaning - no swabbing - no probing. Earoxide is recommended to be used daily for best results. Earoxide may also be used before treatment with other ear medications.
- Clean your dog's ear without the need to use any swabs or probes!
- Painless and effective in getting the job done. No need to fight with your pet anymore over ear cleaning.
- Unique bubbling action ensures the best clean available. This solution will dissolve and wash away debris and wax buildup from your pet's ears.
- Since this product works instantly, it is great for fussy animals that can't stay still.
- Perfect addition to a regular grooming routine. Keeping your pet's ears in top-notch condition will prevent infections and improve overall health.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: If draining or irritation persists, consult your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
See all items by Tomlyn