Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A comprehensive formula with many powerful ingredients for optimal joint health and mobility, with 450 mg of glucosamine, 400 mg of MSM, chondroitin from green-lipped mussel (perna canaliculus), EPA and DHA, creatine, amino acids, and omegas
- Veterinarian formulated specifically for small dogs 30 pounds and under
- Helps maintain healthy joints, cartilage, and connective tissue health. Supports mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
- Especially helpful for seniors, arthritic dogs, and dogs recovering from injury
- Tasty chicken flavor chew makes administering to your dog easy and enjoyable
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 400-g jar$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Camo, XX-Large$59.95Chewy Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$101.56Chewy Price$112.99List Price$96.48Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Dog Supplement, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Healthy Gut Herbal Prebiotic Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$15.32Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.55Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Unflavored Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Pomeranian Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$17.21Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.35Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Chihuahua Dog Dental Chews, 15 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shrimp & Crab) 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane 400 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (From Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (From Porcine) Chicken Flavor (Artificial), Corn Starch...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Porcine Trachea), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)....||Inactive: Calcium lactate, cane molasses, chickpeas...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||N/A||Hickory||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, I have to crush them and mix in with his food and they are very hard to crush. I will probably try something different next time. He hasn't had enough to see if they are helping him yet.
They seemed good at first
I have been giving my dog these treats for a while. He liked them but after doing some research I figured out they are not reacting to him well. Maybe will work for some but not my dog.
Tomlyn Joint & Hip
Unfortunately, he wouldn't take it. I'm not saying its a bad product, just that he wasn't interested in taking it. Back to our old favorite now that its back in stock.
Dog loves them
Dog loves the taste and I do think they help, seems to be moving better
Not very popular
I got this med treat for my pug. She WILL NOT take it. So not sure if it’s just her. Can’t recommend this product
Two senior dogs 11 and 13 were looking a bit stiff after getting up from sleeping, etc. we are on our second bag and they do seem to be a bit more limber
My Dog Wouldn't Touch These!
I have a very picky eater and was hoping that these would work out since Dasuquin is much pricier and i was afraid if i bought those that he wouldn't eat them but since he didn't even eat these i might give Dasuquin a try since i heard very good things about them. If you don't have a picky eater these might be a cheaper alternative.
Another product my dog won't eat
In an effort to find a supplement my Lillie would like I purchased Tomlyn. I tried whole...no go. I tried cutting it into small pieces and adding to food. Same result. I wrapped in liverwurst. Messy but at least she at it. But I don't want to do that on a regular basis. So I'm back to square one. Can't recommend this product although it may be good for others.
My dog loves these
My dachshund loves these and can’t wait for me to give him one each morning. He’s been using this product for a couple of years and I will continue to buy. They seem to have helped him with his joint issues.
Joint Chews are good as-so-far
My little guy doesn't have any joint problems. But he's going on seven years old and jumps from pretty high places for his size and weight. I am proactively using these, and he likes them, so I consider this a win.