Tomlyn Pill-Masker Bacon Flavored Paste for Cats, 4-oz canister
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great to use as a treat and for training
- Discreetly feed medication with over 50 servings per 4oz container
- Bacon flavor – cats love the taste
- Can be used with any size or shape pill
- Veterinarian formulated
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Salmon Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Catnip Flavor Soft Cat Treats, 1.6-oz pouch$5.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Pumpkin Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 85 count$5.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.21Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 45 count$5.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Tuna Fillet Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$6.71Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.37Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Cat Craves Savory Salmon Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$2.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$2.65Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 4-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Tuna & Cheese Flavor Cat Treats, 45 count$5.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Pops Moist & Chewy Tuna with Chicken Recipe Lickable Cat Treats, 0.54-oz tube, pack of 24$20.92Chewy Price$26.94List Price$19.87Autoship Price
- Petlinks Pure Bliss Organic Catnip, 1-oz$5.50Chewy Price$7.33List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Garden Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$7.26Chewy Price$6.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Liver Flavor, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Liver Flavor, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Beef, Meat||Liver, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Limited Ingredient Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
230 Customer Reviews
This makes pilling easy
My cat has to take 2 pills per day. He won’t eat this on his own but it makes swallowing his pill so much easier and faster. I make things easy by wrapping him up in a burrito with a small thick towel, then just open his mouth and pop it in and he swallows his pill fast. Bearly have to use any of the paste. I’m glad I found this because he hated the Greenies plus they were too small.
So far...fingers crossed!
Well it's been a week, and I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but my 18 y/o Siamese takes his pills twice a day with this, with no problem! And the really funny thing is - my less fussy 15 y/o tiger/tabby doesn't fight him for it. He takes his meds mixed right into his food (most of the time, not so much today - LOL). So - so far, this is a keeper!
My cat wouldn't touch it
I was hoping my cat Loki would love these, as he loves bacon, but he wouldn't touch it. I extricated his pill and put it in a tried and true Greenies Pill Pocket. He ate the pill pocket, but since I didn't get all the paste off the pill, he spit the pill out. Sigh.
Pilling cats is no sweat!
This product is great! It sticks multiple pills together so than be easily popped down the cat’s throat.
It Really Works!
This is the only pill disguiser that my cat will actually eat. She loves it! Plus, you can pinch as much or as little as you need to wrap around the pill.
Did not work for my cat
My Siamese cross turned up his nose at this. Could not hide a pill for the cat. Other cats may like it as it was easy to mold around the pill.
AMAZING! Cat and human are now stress free
My finicky, 15 yo princess kidney cat always figures out the ways I try to sneak a pill into her food or snacks, and spits them out of eats everything except the pill. Always and it stresses us both out. Tried this stuff and it’s perfect. It’s like a play doughy paste, you pinch off as much as you need to cover the pill. I just stick a piece of dry snack or 1 dry kibble to it and she gobbles it up. She won’t take it by itself, I think she’s suspicious about the texture…… it’s not bad, she’s just super picky and smart. If your cat doesn’t like it, try less paste and sticking it to something dry.
Phenomenal!! It works beautifully!!
Our dog is paralyzed and needs to take 4-5 pills 3 times a day. He hates the smell of them. If you even touched the pill before, and gave him a treat, he wouldn’t eat the treat because he smelled the pill on your fingers. We tried peanut butter, cream cheese, sliced cheese, sliced meats, sausages.... they all worked for a couple rounds and then he rejected them. With the pill paste, he eats it right out of your hands. We’ve been using it for over a month now and it’s incredible. **TIP** at first we ran out quickly because we used a lot of it worried he would catch on. You really do no need much of it. Sometimes you can still see the white of the pill. Use just enough to cover the pill.
Taking the Hassle out of giving pets medication
I have and will continue to recommend this product to friends. I use the same product for my dogs and they love it. Unfortunately, both my dogs have hypothyroidism and require medicine daily. I love the fact that they both are happy to take their medication and I dont have doggie slobber all over my hands . Great product
Literally a lifesaver!
I can't say enough positive things about this product. Our 16 year old cat has lymphoma. We discontinued her chemo therapy after 7 months, in Jan 2021. Katie still needed 4 pills and IV fluids for palliative care. After causing her to foam at the mouth twice, we were desperate to find something to mask her pills. Soft American cheese was ok, but not for long. I read reviews for this, crossed my fingers and ordered. Possibly dogs will willingly take this as a treat, but I doubt many cats will, at least not for long. Not to worry. We placed 2 tiny pills in a very small amount of paste, roll into a ball, and coax her to open her mouth. Wearing an exam glove to prevent accidental bites, pop the paste ball into the rear of her mouth, on the opposite side of prying fingers. Rub chin and throat with head tipped up until she swallows. Give favorite treat, preferably something moist. We used Churu, it's a paste, but eventually chose 2 tsp of light whipped cream. It's been 4 months, she has improved so much, we're amazed. She actually asks for her meds now. We don't know how much more time we have, but now it's quality time for Katie and her parents. This has made a stressful situation so much easier. Thank you Jackson for backing this product, we know we can trust your choices!