Tomlyn Pill-Masker, 4-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Discreetly feed medication with over 50 servings per 4 oz container
- Shapeable & flavorful oral paste for wrapping pills
- Makes giving pills to your pet easy
- Dogs & cats love the taste
- Veterinarian formulated
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealStashios Wrap-Ups Cheese Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealPet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 4.2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pop Grilled Beef with Ginger Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.94Chewy Price$13.24Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$47.40Chewy Price$65.94List Price$45.03Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$15.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.36Chewy Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$17.96Chewy Price$17.06Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 3$13.47Chewy Price$12.80Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin...||Cane Molasses, Coconut Glycerin, Natural Chicken Flavor...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Barley Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Hickory||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
648 Customer Reviews
Although my little one wont eat/swallow this on her own, this product wraps the pill nicely into a small ball, and with a tiny bit of milk on the plate, the ball becomes slippery for when I put it in the back of her throat. They slide right down. She takes 5 pills, twice a day. I need only a small amount (about the size of a pencil eraser) to wrap and barely cover each pill. It works great.
I just started to give my cat thyroid pills. I was trying to mask it with tuna and hoped she would eat it. It was a real pain! This pill masker did the trick. The second time I used it, I put the pill in a little ball of the masker and placed it on the counter while I got her food ready. She eat the ball before I ever placed it in her food. This has made my life so much easier. I highly recommend!
Exactly what we needed!
My dog just turned 15, so the past couple of years he started to need daily medication for old man issues. He's always been a miraculously good pill taker, so in the past I'd just dab on a bit of peanut butter to help it down and never had to worry. But now he has multiple prescriptions, the pills are smaller, he's had to have a couple teeth pulled, and his eye/mouth coordination isn't what it used to be, resulting in a much bigger mess and sometimes doses accidentally falling out before he can swallow properly, which was stressful for both of us! No exaggeration, this product was the game changer I was hoping for. I can double up the tiny pills in one wrap and be confident there's enough there to help him ingest them all properly. No more dropped doses! He seems to enjoy the taste and it doesn't take much to cover what I need (again, I don't need an excess amount to "mask" anything from him, but I can see how this would also help with that as long as your pet doesn't chew too much and spit a pill back out). Has a strongish smoky beef jerky smell for those curious, perfectly malleable enough to fit and stay around any size or shape pill without sticking to hands at all. Will definitely order again!
Pill-Masker is a miracle!
When our vet let us know our cat would need to take a daily pill for his thyroid we knew it would be impossible to get him to take the pill. Pill pockets never work, crushing and hiding it in his food never work, tiny pieces in treats - even deli meats never work, attempting to get him to swallow it by putting it in his mouth never work. While searching on line I found Tomlyn Pill-Masker and although I doubted it would work, I ordered it. From the first day on our cat has taken his pill. He actually is eager in the a.m. to get his Medicine. We do two pea-sized balls putting the pill in one and he gobbles them both up. This is a miracle!
Not for my cat
My cat now needs to take a pill twice a day and while I don’t have problems giving her a pill, I want to find a way that doesn’t require sticking it down her throat so it is easy for my pet sitter if I go away. She is a bit difficult as she won’t eat any people food and is good at eating around the pill mixed in her regular food. I thought this might be a good solution but she won’t even eat this without a pill in it. Guess I will have to keep trying.
I've been using this for many years to pill an extremely finicky, very strong, very resistant and very-senior cat. Works like a charm. Don't hesitate to try it. BTW, I'll take this opportunity to praise Chewy for its terrific customer service and fast delivery.
I have tried all flavor of pill pockets for my 18 year old kitten, and she has rejected them. I thought I would try this as a last resort, with very low expectations. Much to my surprise, this product works great!!! I highly recommend it!!
Miracle Paste for the Dog who refuses all pills
We have tried EVERYTHING for our princess of a dog who can sniff a pill out of anything. Name it, we’ve tried it and she’s refused it. But this works! We generously wrap the pill in this paste and put it in her food. She eats it right up, zero issues. We’ve gone from a daily fight or forcing pills down her throat to a no fuss pill delivery magic trick. I hope it works forever!
Makes giving pills easy
This stuff is great! Just a little bit around the pill and drop it down the back of a cats throat and VOILA. Yes! It's that easy. Fair warning, if the package has a picture of Jackson Galaxy on it, it's a couple dollars more expensive
I finally found something that works!
My old boy has to take 6 pills twice a day and I have struggled with him for years. I have tried everything from bread to peanut butter to liver wurst. He always managed to spit the pills out. Even the vet couldn’t get a pill down him. Now, it’s a game we play and he doesn’t give me any trouble. I am impressed.