Tomlyn Relax & Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for travel, separation, storms, motion sickness, tension, loud noises, and other situations that can cause anxiety, stress, and fear
- Contains high levels of L-tryptophan (66mg per chew), chamomile, and ginger to soothe your pet
- Calms naturally, supports balanced behavior, relaxation, and reduced hyperactivity without causing excitation or sedation
- Veterinarian formulated for both small dogs and cats
- Great tasting chew makes administering to your pet easy and enjoyable
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Tranquility Blend Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.38Chewy Price$27.50List Price$21.26Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Pet Calm, 4-oz bottle$18.68Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.75Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$20.46Chewy Price$28.00List Price$19.44Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Travel Anxiety Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops$7.12Chewy Price$6.76Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog & Cat Chews, 160 count$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Stress Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Life's Changes Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Calming CARE Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Stress Stopper Aromatherapy for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Anxiety Relief Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops$4.72Chewy Price$6.42List Price$4.48Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Angel of Mercy Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||High Level of L-Tryptophan (Cats & Small Dogs Formula: 66 mg Per Chew), Chamomile, and Ginger....||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) L-Tryptophan, Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Ginger Root Powder...||Valerian, German Chamomile, L-Tryptophan...||Active Ingredients: Bio-Calm Complex (Propriety Blend of Chamomile, Hops, Ginger...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) 5-Hydroxytryptophan (25 mg), Valerian Root (25 mg )., Inactive Ingredients: Apple Powder...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||Hickory||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
I tried them but....
My cat would not eat these, not one bite. I tried to hide it in her kibble and her pate. I also tried making it wet and soft and mixing with her favorite broth. She just didn't like it. I guess it may work if you can get your cat to consume some.
Not for me
My cats would not eat them even when I cut them up they wouldn't eat them. So I gave them away to a friend so I don't even know if they worked.
Some like it, some may not
My cat is VERY active. I thought at 6 years old she'd calm down. These chews have helped enough so we can tell the difference. She is a lot calmer. We put it one on top of her food and she loves them. I think like people, animals have different tastes, one of my cats eats liver another one won't. It's just a matter of finding which calming product works for your pet.
SORRY Catnip is more soothing
I was hoping the supplement would help my cat's arthritis so he would sleep better at night but it didn't. Catnip does a better job.
These Chews are Wonderful! I have a Bug (Pug & Boston Terrier Mix). She is very scared of Thunder Storms, actually shakes from them. Also afraid of Fireworks. When a Thunderstorm starts I say "Do you want a Thunderstorm treat" and she comes right over or to get it. About 30 minutes later she is resting calmly (but still hiding in the bathroom LOL). I started using these 3 years ago when I moved from a house with a basement she would hide in to a small apartment.
Florida thunder storms!
Our dog starts panting and hiding under the bed the first clap of thunder. Tried the chews, which she devours, and she chills out. We live in Florida so pretty much every day we get a rain storm so we give her two every day! Great product!
I gave this chew to my girl before taking her to get her nails trimmed. It works, but I recommend giving it about two hours before the stressful event occurs. This will ensure your cat is at her calmest. Also, I had to break it up into four small pieces as it’s a big chew. But it’s soft and seems tasty.
Nobody will eat them
They smell bad and I can't find any cat or dog that will eat them.
My cats and dogs took one sniff and took off. I tried covering it in PB for my dogs and it was a no-go. Cat didn't even bother with it. One sniff and gone. Waste of money for us.
Rocks in a bag
Do not get these unless your animals have teeth if steel. Disappointed in this purchase.