Tomlyn Veterinarian Formulated Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Superb antimicrobial activity against bacteria and yeast infections was demonstrated by independent lab testing. Super effective within 15 seconds of application!
- Formulated by veterinarians who have your pet's best interest in mind.
- Protects your pet's ears against yeast and bacterial infections. Creates an environment that inhibits microbial growth.
- Promotes healthy ears and helps prevent external ear infections.
- Ideal for daily use to ensure healthy ears. This product is a perfect addition to your pet's regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sd- Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicyclic Acid...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-80...||USP Purified Water, Alcohol, Acetic Acid...||Disodium Edta, Docusate Sodium, Pcmx...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Great ear cleaner
Did what it was suppose to do! Love chewy!!!!!!!!!
smells great and works!
My dog always seems to have dirty ears and he hates getting them cleaned but this works great! Even after one use it cleared him up!
I use this for regular ear cleaning of my cat.
My cat likes her ears being cleaned a few times in a week. This ear cleaner smells good too.
Cleans well and smells good
We used this for the first time and it worked pretty well, our dog did not scratch at her ears afterward, and the smell was quite pleasant... which really surprised me, most ear cleaners have been really stinky.
Cleans deep down!
I have used this product on many dogs. I currently have an 8yr old Chessie & a 3 month old Bloodhound puppy. It really does a great job.
Excellent,cleaner used this lotion and my furbaby’seares are so clean .He has floppy ears and some dogs tend to get allergies and infection from dirty ears ,so I clean then frequently.
Great for cleaning ears
Mostly alcohol but it also soothes the ears. Does not have an antibiotic for ear infection
This stuff works really well for yeasty ears & everyday cleaning. Has a nice neutral smell.
This is magic
Used on one ear yesterday and it's spotless today need to get kitty to do other ear today ...
Works Great for Cats
I try to clean my cats ears at least once a week. I just use a little bit of ear cleaner on a cotton pad and wipe out any gunk I can see.....one of my cats seems to have a problem with really dirty ears ever since I got him as a young kitten. I used a different brand in the past, but is often out of stock so I switched to Tomlyns ear cleaner. It doesn't irritate the ear at all and my cats seem to tolerate this formula a bit better. It dries fast and smells somewhat decent. I've never had to directly put this product into their ears or into the ear canal yet since I try to wipe their ears routinely once a week...so I'm not really sure how my cats would handle that. Otherwise, this ear cleaner has worked out great in keeping my cats ears clean and preventing any problems forming.