Top Dog Chews 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of natural grass-fed, free-range beef trachea that’s 100% digestible so it’s a safer alternative to rawhide.
- Helps freshen breath and keep teeth and gums healthy by scraping away tartar buildup and plaque.
- Naturally low in fat and a good source of glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints.
- Made with no hormones, preservatives, steroids, antibiotics or chemicals, so it’s great to chew every day.
- Each pack comes with 10 chews sized for small to medium dogs; hand-inspected to meet USDA and FDA requirements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.51Chewy Price$2.83List Price$2.38Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treat, 12 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 8 count$18.35Chewy Price$17.43Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Cow Ears Dog Treats, 5 count$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 9" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct, bundle of 4$77.00Chewy Price$82.44List Price$73.15Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$20.95Chewy Price$24.15List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$11.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Salmon Skin Cigar Dog Treats, 3ct$15.33Chewy Price$14.56Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Shin Bone 8" Dog Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$22.20List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Redbarn Glazed Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Small/Medium$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Trachea||Beef Trachea||Beef Trachea||Beef Trachea||Beef Esophagus|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||N/A||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Dog wouldn't touch
My dog generally LOVES tracheas (and tbh any bone style treat we give her) so we've been trying a bunch of different ones from chewy. These smell so awful - my dog will not touch them and they stink up the house. The bones and chews brand and the natures gnaws seem to be a fave - if anyone else has this problem those are great!
Not a favorite
Sad our pups do not like the trachea treats. Filled them with their favorite food, they eat the filling and not the trachea.
keeping my dog happy
These 6” treats can easily be cut in half as my dog is only 30 lbs. She enjoys them tremendously and it provides her a necessary chewing activities that tires her out after her busy day. She rests comfortably after one of them.
Great for the dogs
My dogs really enjoyed this treat. It doesn't last long and they smell awful, but they loved them.
My bulldog and little mix breed senior lady both love these! I probably wouldn't suggest them for power chewers but low to average or pups, these are fantastic!
Wow! One of these stinks up a whole room! My Very food motivated dog won't touch it! Never again for us, sorry
smelly like beef trachea
We recently found out our pups love beef trachea that we've bought from chain and local pet stores. I think the ones they like were coated in honey and all made from the same company but were pretty expensive since we had to buy them all separately so this purchase made sense. This pack of beef smells pretty bad (actually really bad) that I do not recommend putting in enclosed areas like their crate, pen or small room. It took a couple days for our small office to air out from the smell. I mean, they like it but for your sake it's the smell that's a miss. I would recommend them having it outside.
Really stinky and sticky
I normally get beef tracheas from the local pet shop and I have never dealt with such gross, sticky, and stinky beef tracheas before I ordered these. No signs on diarrhea or vomiting but man they gross me out.
These things smell horrible
These are the worst smelling dog chews I have ever come across. I gave one to my dog, and for an entire day I couldn’t figure out where this rancid vomit smell was coming from, until I found this chew lodged under the coffee table.
Great treat for dogs
My dog loves these treats. She eats them faster than I’d like , no instructions on feeding but only give her maybe 1-3 a week.