Top Dog Chews Bulk Natural Rawhide Chip Dog Treats, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Real rawhide chips are naturally light in color and made without any artificial colors.
- No added hormones or antibiotics for a chew you can trust.
- 100% edible rawhide is made from free-range, pasture-raised, grass-fed cows and not from chemically enhanced lots.
- Regular chewing encourages healthy teeth and gums by helping to reduce tartar and plaque.
- USDA-approved chews are thoughtfully made, especially for the love of your furbaby.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Beef Rawhide||100% Natural Rawhide.||100% American Beef-Hide||Beef Hide||Rawhide, Caramel Color, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40.|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken-Free, Natural||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This item is great for keeping my dogs' mouths busy. Especially for our rescue, she needs to relearn some things, like what can be chewed and not be chewed. These rawhides, help with the training, by taking away something she's not to chew on, and giver her a rawhide instead.
My dog likes them a lot
They are great entertainment and seem good for teeth and jaws. My only complaint is that some in the bunch are very thick. The dog enjoy the thinner ones better.
My dogs love these, and they last a good bit
My dogs love these, and they last a good bit. My GSD is a chewer and it keeps her busy for about 30 minutes (much longer than most treats with her). My small mixed takes closer to 45 minutes to eat it. This is a great price and I love that they are in chips instead of rolled. Because they are more flat than the traditional rawhide roll, if your dog doesn't eat them in one sitting like mine then they harden up again so its like a new one each time they chew it!
will not buy
The only reason I bought this brand was because the other brand I normally buy was out of stock. When I received my first order there was no problem. but when I received my second order the bones were thicker. Gave them to my two dogs and one of them got sick, it looked like styrofoam. I immediately threw them away.