Top Dog Chews Knotted Rawhide Dog Bones, 8-10 inch, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural treat made with just one ingredient—American-raised beef hide tested in the USA for quality and safety.
- Helps reduce destructive behavior, anxiety and boredom by keeping your dog engaged.
- The fun knotted design encourages your pup to work hard to “untie” it.
- Supports dental health by scrubbing away plaque and tartar as he chews.
- High in protein and low in fat for a treat you can feel good about.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCanine's Choice DogLicious Munchy Flat Chews Dog Treats, 50 count$8.42Chewy Price$8.00Autoship Price
- DealRaw Paws Compressed Rawhide Stick Dog Treats, 10-in, 20 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealDingo Mini Dental Bone Chicken Flavored Dog Rawhide Treats, 7 count$4.36Chewy Price$7.29List Price$4.14Autoship Price
- DealSmokehouse Skewers with Chicken Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealCanine's Choice DogLicious 5" Chew Stick Dog Treats, 20 count$4.43Chewy Price$5.86List Price$4.21Autoship Price
- DealCanine's Choice DogLicious Munchy Basted Rawhide Chew Stick Dog Treats, 8 count$2.40Chewy Price$3.16List Price$2.28Autoship Price
- DealCanine's Choice DogLicious Natural Rawhide Chips Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$10.02Chewy Price$13.46List Price$9.52Autoship Price
- DealSmokehouse Kabobs with Chicken Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$4.82Chewy Price$4.58Autoship Price
- Pure & Simple Pet Rawhide Twist Dog Treat, 5-in, 10 count$8.22Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.81Autoship Price
- DealPure & Simple Pet Flat Knotted Rawhide Bone Dog Treat, Small, 1 count$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- DealPure & Simple Pet 6" Rawhide Retriever Roll Dog Treat, Medium, 1 count$2.53Chewy Price$3.49List Price$2.40Autoship Price
- DealPure & Simple Pet 4" Rawhide Retriever Roll Dog Treat, Small, 4 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef||Cattle Hide, Beef Flavoring, Blue #1, Red #40, Yellow #24||100% American Beef-Hide||Beef Hide||Beefhide|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Peanut Butter, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Quick dispatch by a doodle
My doodle is an obsessive chewer. Once she starts on a bone of any sort it is impossible to get her to stop. There is an obsessive routine that includes carrying it around crying and going outside then coming in and crying some more. Then a game of "gimme dat bone" provided by our roommate with a hearty chase that causes more crying and anxious in and out then by the time this ritual is complete, the bone has been in her mouth soaking in spit long enough to soften it and make launching into the chew great fun. The issue is that it takes only 20 mins to finish it off. The rawhide is thin and the bone is probably best for a 25-40 pound dog. We now get the biggest rawhides to stretch out the fun. I think its a good product for a smaller or less aggressive chewer, but a bigger, OCD chewer needs a better challenge. Digestion seems fine, no problems and she eats the whole thing.
Took a while for my puppy to get her chew on, but once she did, it kept her quite busy.
My puppy and his new raw hides
I didn’t read the sizing on these and I assumed they’d be maybe 5 inches or so, but they are HUGE. So much bigger than I’d imagine! I thought my 11 week old puppy would be put off by the size, but he actually loves it. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I think it’s even bigger than the size it says. He’s 20 lbs for size.
Dog Loves Them
My dog loves these bones and they seem to be a good mix between hard but not too hard. They last and they keep him happy.
Hard Dog Chews
These chews are hard as rocks. I have tried softening them by adding moisture by putting them in a ziplock bag with water with poor results. My Doberman won't touch them.
just ok, won't buy it again
my lab goes through one of these bones in about an hour. Wish I could find the one that lasts her 3 to 4 days.
Top Dog Chews
The mutts love these bones! I believe they last longer than the longer bones!
Huey loves Rawhide bones
What else is there to say if Huey approves then it is great!!!
All 3 pups kept trading bones all day until they each crashed with their own bone!
would buy these again
my dogs loved these they chewed them until they were all gone . would buy these again