Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% naturally shed, renewable antlers from free-range North American elk, moose and deer.
- Great for tough chewers to help keep teeth and gums clean by scraping plaque and tartar build-up.
- Loaded with minerals including potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, plus collagen and glucosamine to support joint and bone health.
- Low in fat and made with no hormones, preservatives, steroids, antibiotics, bleaches or other chemicals, so it’s great to chew every day.
- Each two-pound bag comes with a varying number of antlers that are hand-inspected to meet USDA and FDA standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 5"$17.67Chewy Price$16.79Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 9.5-10.5-in, X-Large$28.94Chewy Price$27.49Autoship Price
- Prairie Dog Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 10.5 - 11.5 in$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Whole Elk Antlers Dog Chews, Large/X-large$44.85Chewy Price$42.61Autoship Price
- Outback Jack Water Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$13.44Chewy Price$18.63List Price$12.77Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, X-Large$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4-in$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in$13.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Split Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, Large$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Whole Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, X-Large$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Antler||Antler.||Whole Deer Antlers||Elk Antler||Antler|
|Special Diet||N/A||Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Rawhide-Free, Natural, Low Fat||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Venison||Venison||Venison||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison|
|Health Feature||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Antler 2lb bag usually a good buy
I have bought this large package of antlers 3 times and they are great. But this time instead of getting around 10 + antlers (2 lbs) I received 6 antlers and a huge antler base (see picture) that I will never use or my dogs will chew on. I would have returned the whole bag but needed them as I adopted another dog. Hopefully the next bag I get (if a get another) does not have antler bases that are useless to me.
Fell apart and splintered
My bullador is a chewer and I have bought antlers before from others. These were terrible. Within 30 minutes it had splintered into so many small jagged pieces I was worried he would choke.
Antlers are always so expensive but as a father of two pitbulls that can destroy anything in matter of seconds it is totally worth it. The antlers in this pack were as good as any I've found and the price is unbeatable.
Antlers not as shown in picture
The antlers in the picture and the antlers I received look totally different. I would have never ordered them if I knew what I was receiving. I have ordered single antlers in the past from chewy but never a pack of several before. Very disappointed especially for the price.
Great deal for the price
Great deal for the price! USA product. We received six large, thick whole antlers in the 2# bag. I will definitely order again!
Dog approved, originally concerned because the bones were extremely white..But the four dogs didn’t seem to be concerned about the color and chew quite happily on them, with four dogs two English mastiff‘s and two pugs the variety of sizes it’s great. We get this bag about every month and switch out every two weeks just to keep the bones fresh for them!
Not as hard as expected
It took my dogs awhile to like these antlers. I was very surprised at how fast they disintegrated. One Antler per Dog lasted less than 2 hours. I was concerned about them making my dog sick or getting the splinters stuck inside of them. But so far I have experienced neither one of those.
Worth the purchase
I had a litter of 5 American Bulldogs. Once they started chewing I purchased this bag for them and was able to send each puppy home with one. They started teething and each owner ended up asking where I got them from so they buy more for their households. Definitely safer than rawhide and lasts much longer. Highly recommend purchasing.
I ordered the 2 lb. package for which I was led to believe there would be 4 to 6 antler pieces. There were two. I was very disappointed and felt quite taken advantage of based on the price!
Look right, packaged wrong?
These look like elk and deer antlers, but the package says “sourced from free range cattle.” I took a star off for this discrepancy, as I have no idea what I’m feeding my dogs since I don’t hunt and can’t identify different horns/antlers. Otherwise all are a good size- about 6 inches each, no smalls ones, and about 1/2 have off shoots (which I like). My dogs are chewing them, so that’s good too.