Top Dog Chews Salmon Jerky Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treat, 5 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from free-range, grass-fed cattle without antibiotics or hormones.
- Trimmed and thoroughly cleaned to help reduce odor.
- Helps scrape away plaque and tartar as your pup chews and serves as a great alternative to rawhide.
- Stuffed with salmon jerky for a tasty reward.
- Made in the USA in facilities that are audited, inspected and approved by the USDA, FDA and 3rd party inspectors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Cow Hooves Dog Treat, 10 count$13.79Chewy Price$16.89List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Premium Beef Gullet Jerky 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.51Chewy Price$2.83List Price$2.38Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Premium Beef Gullet Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Peanut Butter Beef Cheek Slice Dog Treats, 5-6-in$2.62Chewy Price$2.49Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Peanut Butter Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 5-6-in$3.72Chewy Price$3.53Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Natural Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$17.59Chewy Price$18.49List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy White Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Chicken Breast & Beef Ligament Prime Chips Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$6.26Chewy Price$7.37List Price$5.95Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 4-5" Toobles Trachea Bone Dog Treats, 4 to 5-in chew, 1 count$2.58Chewy Price$2.45Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Piggy Slivers Dog Treats, 40 count$24.69Chewy Price$26.20List Price$23.46Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Pork Skin Retriever Rolls Dog Treats, 2 pack$3.74Chewy Price$4.85List Price$3.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hooves, Salmon, Chicken...||Water Buffalo Cheek, Water Buffalo||Beef Hooves, Pork, Chicken...||Beef Hooves, Peanut Butter, Peanut Flour...||Beef Hooves.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||Pork, Meat||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I got this one because it was better priced and it wasn’t too bad to install but you need the right equipment. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s already coming apart. It took us a while to get the saw to cut the door so it’s only been installed about a month and the side of it is just falling apart so I’m sure that won’t help keep the cold out in the winter
Salmon Filled Hooves
My 10 month old mini Labre doodle was able to clear out the filling within a half an hour. But, the hoof lasts for several days there after before I decide it’s too down long enough that it Hass to be disposed.
Pups love them!
My pups love these stuffed hooves! They eat the inside then also eat the hoof. Sometimes I fill the hoof with peanut butter and freeze them. Wks great!
I opened the bag to find most of the stuffing powder and it was all over the bag. The hooves have only about half or a quarter of the stuffing. I am trying to put them in the freezer and restuff them with a mixture of the powder and peanut butter. Ugh yucky. I could just buy more Kongs to stuff. It will be cheaper.
These were a great treat for our dogs. We wanted them to have something to do on the recent rainy day and these fit the bill! We have 5 dogs - 2 under 40 pounds and 3 that are 65-100 pounds. These were the perfect size for all. They are still enjoying the chews even though the yummy inside is gone.
Don't waste your money
Garbage. Dry. Middle falls out. Dog just nosed it.
Not What I Was Hoping For
The thing I like about these is they smell much better than the plain hooves. I was hoping the salmon filling would take longer for my dogs to get out, but in a couple minutes the filling was gone. Also, after eating these, they seemed to upset both of my dogs stomach and they would start vomiting an hour or so after eating these. I don't think this is a bad product, just not so great for my dogs.
Better than I expected
After reading the reviews I was concerned these might not be good quality but the package I received had nice solid hooves packed with filling, not dry or dusty at all. My dogs loved them - 6 month old Newfie and 2 year old shepherd mix.
Dog’s Love Them
Our dog’s love these, however, they do have a rather horrible smell once they chew on them for a bit.