Top It! Health All-in-1 Digestion, Joint Health, Skin & Coat & Breath Freshener Super Booster Dog Supplement, 3.2-oz pouchBy Top It! Health
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Pear Puree (Pears, Ascorbic Acid)...||Water, Pumpkin, Yeast Extract...||Chicken Broth, Carrot, Apple...||Water, Pumpkin, Yeast Extract...||Beef Broth, Carrot, Apple...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Vegan, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Human-Grade||Human-Grade|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Supplement||Liquid||Liquid||Food Topping||Food Topping|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Crafted with real, recognizable ingredients, including spinach, pureed pears, sweet potatoes, turmeric, ground chia seeds, milled flax seeds, spirulina and nutritional yeast.
- Helps promote healthy digestion and joint, skin and coat health.
- Helps improve the digestibility of any consistency of food (moist, raw, freeze-dried, air-dries or moist.)
- Low-calorie, low-glycemic, allergen-free, grain-free, animal-meat-free topper.
- Paw-fect for pups of any age—simply mix and serve!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I Don’t Know.
I wish I could say that I saw a difference after a month of using this product, but I did not. Of course I wasn’t expecting miracle work considering my pup has issues with his teeth, but this product claims to help digestion, fur and skin , and to overall promote health. I have not seen that at all. In fact, I fear that I’ve been having to maintain his coat more than usual since using the product. I’m just disappointed, but maybe it’s just not suited for my dog. It doesn’t seem to mess with his appetite, so I would say that it’s a plus in that department.
Their so excited!
My Shelties have always been good eaters, but now? They eat like their ravenous! I wanted to find a supplement that would help their joints but what I found had cautionary reviews concerning side affects. This product with positive reviews seemed a safe choice. My female Sheltie with breath problems are no longer an issue. I like how it helps with gut digestion, so overall I will continue to order this product.