Top Performance Cat Grooming Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This wearable grooming bag zips at the top and has a fuzzy fastener collar at the head opening to provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- Includes two zippers at the front for access to the front paws, and two zippers in the back to provide access to the rear paws and hindquarters.
- Rubber mesh panel allows water to flow in and out for a scratch-free and easy bath.
- Features two carrying handles and a convenient hanging hook for transporting and securing.
- Also great for dental cleanings, injections, ear and eye treatments, examinations, and administration of medicine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, X-Small$9.24Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$13.27Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Necoichi Purrcision Cat Nail Clippers$19.69Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- ConairPRO Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers, Small$7.94Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Bamboo Mint Cat Bath Foam Wash, 8-oz bottle$15.00Chewy Price
- Eye Envy NR Liquid Tear Stain Remover for Cats, 16-oz bottle$50.00Chewy Price$55.00List Price$47.50Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Kitten, Adult|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Nail Clippers||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
It takes two
Yes this works for giving meds to your cats, however, I can't stress this enough, it takes two people to get your cat in, one to hold the bag, the other two place cat in bag, "while holding cat by scruff if neck to avoid getting cut and scratched", yes you still need to hold cat still long enough to get strap around neck, and zip it up, especially if you cats not used to, it hates taking medicine.
I had to find something to help me give my cat a bath. This bag was a great help. It kept Jack contained and he was unable to claw me to pieces. My only regret is that I should have gotten the medium and not the large. Highly recommend this product.
Didn’t work for me
I thought I’d try this out to see if I could use it to clip my cat’s nails. My cat let me put her in the bag, but she was very unhappy while she was in it. It wasn’t long before she started struggling to get out.
Bought this a while ago and never got to using it because the cats didn't like the nail trimmer. I assume it'd work if you manage to get your cat in it, though they'd probably move their paws a lot.
Sizing not accurate
The sizing runs smalls and the quality of product is on the flimsy size especially as the product is suppose to restrain a cat
Good idea, but...
One of my cats does not like being held, so I can't trim her claws. I thought I'd give this a try, but there was no way I could get her zipped up into it. I will be returning it.
So, getting this on a grown cat is not easy. The double zipper gets in the way, either getting stuck on their tail or limiting the entry space to get them in altogether. The zipper also didn't fit over my cat's shoulders so they were able to break out of it quickly before I could do any grooming. I had ordered a size up because my cat is at the high end of the suggested weight and is built stocky but it was still a bad fit. Yet for one of the limited times I got them in it, they could still hide their feet from me, I guess there's enough room for that but not their shoulders and tail. I contacted customer support who said they would make a note about the pooping bags... To be fair it was on April 1st lol
Works surprisingly well!
Unfortunately my baby boy suffered a stroke a few weeks ago and he's been confining himself to a litter box, only coming out to eat. I needed to give him a bath. The hardest part of the ordeal was getting him into the bag (he didn't want any part of it). But once I got him in, the rest was fairly easy. The mesh is large enough that most dirt/particles will flow through it so you really won't need to do much aside from rub some cat shampoo in and rinse and few times.
Best for meds and nails
I ordered this literally yesterday and had it delivered this morning. One of my 6 cats has an ear infection and is VERY aggressive when it comes to medicine and trimming her nails. This thing is really sturdy and well made as far as I've seen using it today. I managed to give my cat her ear ointment without being bitten or scratched this time around. I also took the opportunity to use it to trim the nails of my other 5 cats. Really convenient to open a zipper and pull their paw out. HOWEVER, if you have a large cat you may have a difficult time getting them inside the bag to begin with. Definitely a two person job. (one holds cat and other zips) I ordered the largest size and it was a little harder to get my largest male cat inside the bag. There's plenty of room once it's zipped for him, but zipping is hard to get over his back while he tries escaping. The Velcro strap for the neck is very snug and works great even if your cat is a little spicy and tries to get out. I ABSOLUTELY recommend buying this. I felt so much better trimming claws without worrying about hurting myself or my cats, especially my polydactyl cat who has some funky nails. I have not and do not plan to use it for bathing as my cats tend to keep themselves pretty clean on their own. But as far as medicine and trimmings go I give it 10/10 for the quality and price. (Chewy app won't pull up my photos correctly. Will try and add later)
Cat nail clip/bath kennel
OUTSTANDING! Phenomenal, not one scratch or escape while cutting nails/bathing all four cats!!!