Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||0-Phenylphenol, Inert Ingredients (Light Viscosity Mineral Oil, Vanilla Fragrance...||0-Phenylphenol, Inert Ingredients (Light Viscosity Mineral Oil, Vanilla Fragrance...||—||—||—|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory|
About This Item
- This fast-acting rinse cleans, lubricates and conditions blades.
- Helps keep blades sharper for longer.
- Petroleum-based solution is gentle yet effective at cleaning.
- Simply immerse the blade directly into the jar without having to remove it from a clipper.
- The rinse helps save you time cleaning as the excess hair stubble will settle to the bottom of the container.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Small Oval Accessory Bag$13.49Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Cable Grooming Loop, Blue, 24"$8.99Chewy Price
- Oster Spray Disinfectant for Grooming Tools, 16-oz can, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Extension Tool Kit$16.00Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Microbeads, 50 count$4.00Chewy Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Lilac$28.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Andis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count, Black$5.95Chewy Price
- Andis Carrying Case for Pet Clipper Blades$19.55Chewy Price$22.93List Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Natural, Short$14.00Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Small Embroidered Paw Dog & Cat Towel Set, 3 count, Aqua$14.55Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This is a good blade rinse for all type blades
I've used this for years and never had any problems.
Only used once so far.
Easy enough to use and that’s a plus. Just started using on my clippers.
i highly recommened this blade rinse. i use my clippers all the time on my three wire haired fox terriers.this rinse cleaners my clippers blade very well.great product.
The Best Stuff
I have always groomed my Standard Poodles at home and this stuff is great for cleaning off my blades (disinfecting), cooling them off and keeping them sharp! Great product
I have been using this for years. I groom my dogs at home and use this to keep my clipper blades in good shape. I always clean the blades after use and they never gum up with this product as I have experienced with others.