Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||0-Phenylphenol, Inert Ingredients (Light Viscosity Mineral Oil, Vanilla Fragrance...||—||—||Hexana, Propane, Butane...||—|
|Material||Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||—||Plastic, Silicone|
|Grooming Tool Type||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Paw Care|
About This Item
- This fast-acting rinse cleans, lubricates and conditions blades.
- Helps keep blades sharper for longer.
- Petroleum-based solution is gentle yet effective at cleaning.
- Simply immerse the blade directly into the jar without having to remove it from a clipper.
- The rinse helps save you time cleaning as the excess hair stubble will settle to the bottom of the container.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loyalty Pet Products Travel Dog Bag, Black Logo$42.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Lilac$28.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 14 x 21-in$25.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, Purple$7.65Chewy Price
- Shernbao FT-831 Air Lift Round Dog Grooming Table, Black$370.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 31.1-in, Green$11.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao Thick Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 35-in, Purple$12.87Chewy Price
- Shernbao Full Steel Loop Dog Grooming Rope, Red$13.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Clean Paws Dog Mitt, Color Varies, 9.5-in$4.99Chewy Price
- Rufus & Coco Bone Dry Pet Chamois Bath Towel, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Cable Grooming Loop, Blue, 18"$8.99Chewy Price
- Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count, White$5.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This is a good blade rinse for all type blades
I've used this for years and never had any problems.
Only used once so far.
Easy enough to use and that’s a plus. Just started using on my clippers.
i highly recommened this blade rinse. i use my clippers all the time on my three wire haired fox terriers.this rinse cleaners my clippers blade very well.great product.
The Best Stuff
I have always groomed my Standard Poodles at home and this stuff is great for cleaning off my blades (disinfecting), cooling them off and keeping them sharp! Great product
I have been using this for years. I groom my dogs at home and use this to keep my clipper blades in good shape. I always clean the blades after use and they never gum up with this product as I have experienced with others.