TOP's Parrot Food Organic Pellets Parrot Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Do not contain soy, corn, BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin.
- Perfect for parrots of all sizes, from macaws to budgies.
- Designed to contain a minimum of 13.6% of crude protein and maximum of 8% of crude fiber.
- Produced using cold-press techniques that help keep nutritional values intact.
- Made in the USA from all organic ingredients like alfalfa, hulled millet, barley, and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Small Pellets Bird Food, 12-oz bag$13.94Chewy Price$13.24Autoship Price
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Tikal Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Mini Pellets Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.60Chewy Price$28.12Autoship Price
- Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$8.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 12-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Higgins Safflower Gold Natural Mix Conure & Cockatiel Food$70.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Macaw Food, 25-lb bag$64.11Chewy Price$119.99List Price$60.90Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Parrot Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.77Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Alfalfa, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Barley...||Striped Sunflower, Corn, Kibbled Corn...||Sunflower, Safflower, Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Organic Alfalfa, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Barley...|
|Bird Type||Hookbill, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot, Cockatoo, Macaw, African Grey, Amazon||Hookbill, Budgie, Cockatiel...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Pellets|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||—||—||High-Protein||Organic, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||—||—||Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
So far so good!
My CAG has done well with Harrisons and ZuPreem, but I heard great things about this so I decided to try it. He is up to a 50/50 mix of TOP's and ZuPreem after 2 weeks and seems to love it. I am keeping the crumbs so I can add them to birdy muffins.
Best organic Birdfood
My parrots Anneliese (African Grey), Lorelei (cockatoo) Bertl (Maxi Pionus Parrot) are very different type of parrots that have different types of likes and taste so I wasn’t sure that they would accept a different kind of parrot food from the one they currently had. Since Tops is considered one of the better ones not containing peanuts we certainly had to try and we have success with all three more or less. They all get fresh veggies for breakfast and Tops as second meal.
organic, nothing artificial, all natural great for eclectus.
Very healthy for macaw parrots
An excellent supplement to fresh vegetables. We feed these pellets for dinner; breakfast is only fresh vegetables. These pellets were the original for Bird Tricks.
Great Quality Bird Pellet
All my birds beside my Blue and Gold Macaw and Green Cheek Conure love TOP's pellets. They devour them and love to scavenge around on the floor for the powder residue the pellets leave when eaten. This is perfect for any size parrot because it is soft enough that it can be easily broken by small beaks and it's great quality since they are cold pressed, meaning no nutrients are sacrificed during the making of this pellet, like many other pellets that are baked or processed in a warm machine. I love that I got this huge bag. Next time I will get the 25 pound one.
If you are buying this food, you probably already know how picky parrots are, and how long it can take to get them to switch over to a healthier diet. My TAG is no different. What I do is offer him a variety of food. I add a bit of this, Zupreem fruit blend, Zupreem veggie blend, and Caitec Baked Bites into his bowl. Some days he eats more of one than the other, and initially, he ate none of the Tops pellets, which is no surprise. As of today, most of the Tops pellets were eaten. Birds are like people and prefer a variety. He also gets a chop mix of green vegetables and fresh fruit daily, but in a separate bowl.
Bird is not a fan
My macaw didn't like this food at all, she tosses every bit out of the cage. Unfortunately that was a waste of $$.
Bird food for parrots
My bird halfway likes this but he is very picky however he does eat some mixed with seed
Tastes like yummy alfalfa with some flavorful spices
It's a quality food and my African Grey loves it! It's not a complete diet pellet for Greys, though. Greys benefit from just a teaspoon per day to ensure they're getting their greens, along with other food to round out their complete diet.
TOP's is Best USDA Organic Parrot Pellet
TOP's is the best pellet on the market because it is USDA Organic and does not contain any of the bad fillers like corn or peanuts. The birds love them and eat them all day long. If you read the label you will see why this is healthiest food for your parrots. Thanks, Chewy, for carrying this awesome food.