TOP's Parrot Food Organic Small Pellets Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Produced using only non-GMO ingredients.
- These pellets do not contain BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin.
- Naturally preserved with rosemary, rose hips, and lemon and orange peels.
- Ingredients include organic alfalfa, hulled millet, barley, rice, sunflower seeds and more.
- Made in the USA and certified organic by the USDA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Mini Pellets Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.60Chewy Price$28.12Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- dealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 0.875-lb bag$5.51Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.23Autoship Price
- Higgins Vita Seed Conure & Lovebird Bird Food, 25-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 20-oz, case of 4$65.99Chewy Price
- Higgins Safflower Gold Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$81.49Chewy Price$87.99List Price$77.42Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 40-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Grower Chicken & Duck Feed, 40-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$17.64Chewy Price$22.49List Price$16.76Autoship Price
- Higgins Protein Egg Bird Food, 1.1-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.76Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.22Autoship Price
- Don Roberto Cracked Corn Gamebird & Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Alfalfa, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Barley...||Organic Alfalfa, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Barley...||Organic Oat Groats, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Flax Seeds...||Organic Barley, Organic Rye Berries, Organic Spelt...||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Bird Type||Hookbill, Budgie, Cockatiel...||Hookbill, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Hookbill, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Parrotlet||Hookbill, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw, Senegal||Cockatiel, Conure, Lovebird, Quaker|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Great parrot food
My parrots all took to this food right away. Even my budgies dive head first into the bowl! It feels good to know that they are eating something so good for them. The only down side is that the pellets break down easily into dust, so there is some waste.
Chicken, my little quaker parrot, devours this food. She absolutely loves it. It stays moist-ish in the bag and she easily breaks it apart to eat. It took her about 2 weeks to acclimate to it.
Not his favorite
After my parrots food was discontinued, it was back to the brands full of sugar and filler, which he loves of course. He doesn’t really care for this healthy option, but I am going to keep offering it to him. It’s hard to find a quality parrot food, I like the ingredients in Tops. My parrot disagrees.
Good food for my Sassy
This is a good quality bird food for my little conure. As with most birds she's a little picky and at 20 years old I guess she's set in her ways. She is eating it but still prefers her roudybush . I will continue giving this to her everyday because it's good for her and she does eat it .
Okay well I've been feeding my little guy Zupreme food for a long time (like 15 years) SO the transition may take years. I'm sure if you're just starting out feeding with this food it will be fine. For me I think it's going to be a long process.
Tops Organic Parrot Pellets
My birds have always been on Roudybush pellets, I wanted to offer a little something more, however they will not eat these pellets. I have been trying for approximately 6 plus weeks and they want nothing to do with them except throw them.
NOT for parakeets!
I purchased this item about a few weeks ago for my 2 parakeets in hopes that they can have something healthy in their diet. The bird type on Chewy stated that it was for “parakeets” but that’s not the case. The pellets were too large for my bird beak to chew on. i even tried to wet it, but sadly they did not like the texture. If you have a larger bird, these are great but it’s definitely not for parakeets! :)
Try grinding it up
My budgie wouldn’t touch it at first. Then, suspecting the pellets might be too big, i ground some in my Cuisinart LittlePro. What a change! It’s now one of his faves. Normally, all his favorites are seeds, so I’m very happy to see him scarf this down.
I had been wanting to order it for my two cockatiels for awhile and they finally got it on chewy. I love that it doesn’t have al that unneeded ingredients such as sugar and preservatives, I like knowing that they’re eating something wholesome. I took off one star for the fact that I wanted to order the petite size for them as opposed to small but they didn’t have it in the smaller bag. Another star off because my birds don’t seem to care much for it which is a shame, I tried slowly adding it and then giving it to them cold turkey but nothing. They ended up just throwing the pellets everywhere instead. So a waste of money unfortunately for me in the end :( but if your birds like it then it’s the best you can get.
Great for conures and budgies!
I am an avian care professional and TOP's is my favorite pellet to feed my own 3 birds - one special needs green cheek conure and two budgies. For the budgies, I lightly crush the pellets with the bottom of clean glass just so they're a bit smaller and easier to manage. I noticed a higher feather and skin quality after about 4 months of use. Don't forget, companion parrots are picky and stubborn - it might take work to introduce them to this pellet, especially if you have birds who scrutinize anything green (heaven knows, it could be a vegetable *gasp*). Be patient, and do your research on safe, healthy strategies for food conversion. In the end, getting your bird(s) off the inundation of soy, corn and peanut fillers that dominate the companion animal food industry will feel so good!