Torus Filtered Dog & Cat Water Bowl, 68-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A unique portable water bowl for feline friends and canine companions!
- The drinking well refills automatically as your pet drinks.
- FDA compliant antimicrobial technology keeps your furry friend safe. This bowl is also made from BPA-free food-grade materials and recyclable materials.
- No power or batteries needed!
- Has a low water level to prevent spilling, making it paw-fect for slobbery dogs, young playful pets and homes with multiple furry friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Mate Large Fresh Water Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 192-oz$41.99Chewy Price$65.69List Price
- Drinkwell 2-Gallon Pet Drinking Fountain, 256-oz$74.95Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Sodapup Mandala Shallow Slow Dog Feeder, Large, Yellow$17.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 192-oz$20.99Chewy Price
- Bowl'd Waggin Water Dog & Cat Water, 12-oz cup, case of 12$19.08Chewy Price
- PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Drinkwell Seascape Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco Pet Fountain Replacement Filters, 6 count$15.17Chewy Price$14.41Autoship Price
- PetSafe Creekside Quiet Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealCat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$59.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
- HANAMYA 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Feeder Set with Automatic Water Dispenser$29.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||68-oz||512-oz||2.5 Gallon||307-oz||3-gal|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||—|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
133 Customer Reviews
Didn't expect a Miracle
but got one anyway. My puppy golden retriever is the sloppiest drinker. He was ruining the hardwood floors by carrying so much water in his jawls. This bowl, although not perfect, prevents massive water spillage by a good 85% and I'm ok with that - that's more manageable. I do wish the bowls carried more water in the tank and wasn't so expensive, but I think it's worth it - it's cheaper than replacing flooring. I've ordered 2 more for other levels of the house.
We have tried every fountain and water bowl type out there. This is the first one that doesn’t get knocked over or emptied. If our crazy kitty does put his paws in the water, we can easily lock the flow and dump out just the small amount water in the bowl and clean it out. This helps contain the mess and also helps us to waste less water.
Great for sloppy drinkers
Great bowl for our English mastiff. She is a very messy drinker. This bowl reduced a lot of splashing. Would recommend for large breeds.
I bought this for my 15 y/o lab who is mobility stricted now. She can't tip it over and it works great! Also good for the car!!
this bowl is trash, don’t buy it
This thing is trash. Don’t buy it. Buy something else
doesn’t stop dog from getting water everywhere
This bowl does not stop slobbery dogs from making a mess as I was hoping it would. I have a cane Corso and this didn’t help reduce the amount of water all over the floor. I can see where this bowl would be helpful for a dog who has a problem with tipping the bowl over , though, because it is heavy and sturdy.
Every thirsty dog should have one!
We already had two Torus bowls. One for the cabin and one for our house. The kids put the Torus bowl upstairs and we noticed that the dogs would scoff at the water in the kitchen and go upstairs whenever they were thirsty - thus the puchase of the third. We always bring one when we travel. You can turn the cap so no water is added to the bowl so no sloshing around in the car. The bowl holds a lot, but when empty the dogs move the bowl to the middle of the room to let us know to refill it.
Not long lasting
I bought this to cut down on the water mess around the bowl and it does help since when it works the water in the bowl is not that full minimizing splashing. And both my cat and dog enjoyed the filtered water. But you may not want to invest in more than one box of six filters because shortly after 6 months the knob you turn to refill the reservoir was no longer operable. I could pry it open to fill the reservoir but it no longer turned the plastic part inside that allows the water in the reservoir to fill the bowl. It's a bit pricey for a 6-month bowl.
Best water dish ever
Every water dish I bought for my cat, he would flip over and water would go everywhere, it was so annoying. But this bowl is perfect. When full of water, it’s too heavy for him to flip. It stores water which reps it fresh. Super easy to use. Great quality
Great water dish.
My friend had one for >5 years and it went on many trips as well as being the only water dish for her 3 dogs. I liked it so well I had to buy my own and bought my friend another one.