Torus Filtered Dog & Cat Water Bowl, 68-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A unique portable water bowl for feline friends and canine companions!
- The drinking well refills automatically as your pet drinks.
- FDA compliant antimicrobial technology keeps your furry friend safe. This bowl is also made from BPA-free food-grade materials and recyclable materials.
- No power or batteries needed!
- Has a low water level to prevent spilling, making it paw-fect for slobbery dogs, young playful pets and homes with multiple furry friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for PetMate Fresh Flow, 12 count$11.99Chewy Price
- Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Pump$19.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Plastic Raindrop & Fung Shui Fountains, 3 pack$4.26Chewy Price$5.79List Price$4.05Autoship Price
- PetSafe Creekside Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- GF Pet Figure-8 Cat & Dog Feeder, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Current Pet Fountain Replacement Carbon Filter, 4 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet 12V Pump & Transformer$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Drinkwell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 64-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Drinkwell Platinum Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 168-oz$53.50Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Drinkwell Original Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- INSTACHEW Puresmart Water Fountain App Enabled Drinking Smart Automatic Pet Fountain for Dogs & Cats, White, 84-oz$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||68-oz||4 Gallon||N/A||3-gal||N/A|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
I bought this for my 15 y/o lab who is mobility stricted now. She can't tip it over and it works great! Also good for the car!!
doesn’t stop dog from getting water everywhere
This bowl does not stop slobbery dogs from making a mess as I was hoping it would. I have a cane Corso and this didn’t help reduce the amount of water all over the floor. I can see where this bowl would be helpful for a dog who has a problem with tipping the bowl over , though, because it is heavy and sturdy.
Every thirsty dog should have one!
We already had two Torus bowls. One for the cabin and one for our house. The kids put the Torus bowl upstairs and we noticed that the dogs would scoff at the water in the kitchen and go upstairs whenever they were thirsty - thus the puchase of the third. We always bring one when we travel. You can turn the cap so no water is added to the bowl so no sloshing around in the car. The bowl holds a lot, but when empty the dogs move the bowl to the middle of the room to let us know to refill it.
Not long lasting
I bought this to cut down on the water mess around the bowl and it does help since when it works the water in the bowl is not that full minimizing splashing. And both my cat and dog enjoyed the filtered water. But you may not want to invest in more than one box of six filters because shortly after 6 months the knob you turn to refill the reservoir was no longer operable. I could pry it open to fill the reservoir but it no longer turned the plastic part inside that allows the water in the reservoir to fill the bowl. It's a bit pricey for a 6-month bowl.
Best water dish ever
Every water dish I bought for my cat, he would flip over and water would go everywhere, it was so annoying. But this bowl is perfect. When full of water, it’s too heavy for him to flip. It stores water which reps it fresh. Super easy to use. Great quality
Great water dish.
My friend had one for >5 years and it went on many trips as well as being the only water dish for her 3 dogs. I liked it so well I had to buy my own and bought my friend another one.
Just what I was looking for
So I have a Bouvier and Xoloitzcuntli that slop water every where which I hate. This dish was recommended by a fellow Bouvier friend and I love it. It keeps a small but constant amount of water in the dish so water isn't being splashed around everywhere when drinking. It goes through a filter and the additional water is kept clean and fresh in the reservoir. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because it's only 1/2 gallon. I have four dogs so a gallon capacity would be preferred. You can also lock it so no water comes out for traveling. There is a smaller size available for smaller dogs.
Best Invention Ever
I have spent over a year battling my mischievous cat who thinks his water bowl is his personal toy. Everyday .. water everywhere. This bowl totally solved my problem. He tried to dump it over the 1st couple of days but finally has given up. So happy with this purchase !
Not practical for large dogs
I have a very large Bernese and bought the 68-oz version of this bowl. If you look at the picture, and clearly I didn't get it, that little slit you see provides the water in the bowl and it never goes higher than that. It's a puddle of water in the bottom that refills when they start drinking. I also have no idea when it's empty as you can't see the bladder. You have to pick it up to gauge. I've already shelved it and have gone back to a large dog bowl. I love gadgets and I want a dog bowl doesn't have to be refilled twice a day, doesn't have to be taken apart to clean (like the BigDog fountain), but this one isn't satisfactory.
Happy rescue cat mama
Very clever bowl. Makes for easier cleaning and travel. The only bowl my cat hasn’t flipped over. The water level could be just a bit higher but he figured it out. The good side of low water level is that he plays in it less and makes less mess.