Total Feeds Total Equine LNSC Horse Food, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Beet Pulp Pellets...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Grain Sorghum, Rice Bran...||Plain Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Steam Rolled Barley...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Textured||Textured||Extruded|
|Special Diet||—||—||High Fiber, Low NSC, Low Fat||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Digestive Health, Recovery, Reproduction & Nursing, Immune Support||—||—|
About This Item
- Lower non-structural carbohydrate formula ideal for insulin-resistant horses.
- Made with high-fiber alfalfa hay for the odor and taste your horse loves.
- Contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium to promote quality growth, energy and overall good health.
- Contains essential amino acids methionine and lysine to support healthy hair, hooves, hormones, immune system and muscles.
- Extrusion process makes this feed easy to digest and promotes optimal nutrient absorption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K Low-NSC Horse Feed, 30-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Fibrenergy High Fat, Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$41.25Chewy Price$39.19Autoship Price
- ADM Healthy Glo Nuggets Concentrated Nutrition Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$35.97Chewy Price$41.49List Price$34.17Autoship Price
- ADM Forage First SeniorGlo Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.49Chewy Price$38.85List Price$34.67Autoship Price
- Stabul 1 Plus Fenugreek Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.66Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.93Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Restore Mash & Mix Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$62.93Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.78Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Growth Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Performance Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Tough To Beet Higher Fat Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Cavalor Pianissimo Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Ex-Factor Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Horse Won’t Eat It
I have been buying this for my horse with Cushing’s and it seems very hit or miss on if she will eat it or not. I finally had to switch to a different feed for her.
THE BEST HORSE FEED.
Both farrier,trainer and vets told me to get this food for my older horses. They want me to give them the senior variety and chewy doesn't carry it so far. Why is this coming from Florida and Kansas when it is made in Weatherford Texas and coming in 2 different deliveries. The freight costs make this very expensive for us here in Oklahoma. It makes us turn to Tractor supply because of the cost. Stillwater has it there but not in OKC area.
Best horse feed
This is the best feed. I have been feeding it for almost 2 years. It has helped with coats, feet and even a horse that had severe sweet itch. It is good for my old horse who has teeth issues ( I soak it) and pre Cushing’s. Can’t say enough good about this feed. The regular feed (non low starch) is excellent too and I can switch between the two with no gastric issues. Thrilled that chewy has it. Makes it super easy to get
Equine feed as described
My horse doesn't love them but she is eating it mixed with alfalfa pellets.
Good quality product choices. Prompt shipping. Very good customer relations employees. They are: succinct, knowledgeable, full of humor. Doesn't get better than that.
Best Equine Feed
I have been using Total Feed Equine for a few years. I had to travel over an hour one way just to get the feed. When I saw it is now being distributed by Chewy I was beyond happy! On top of that they were carrying the LNSC which I wanted to switch to since my OTTB is ulcer prone. I was a little concerned that my mare might not like the LNSC but she loves it! You won't find a spare pellet in her bucket. The low sugar and starch combined with the extruded formula makes this an excellent choice for any equine. When I first switched her to Total Feeds there was a noticeable change in behaviour as well. The horse went from being hot and jumpy to more calm and settled. I highly recommend this feed!