Touchdog Waggin Swag Reversible Dog Coat
About This Item
- The cross-body quilting and button snaps add the perfect touches to this swag-tastic coat.
- Fuzzy fastener closures on the neck and belly make this jacket quick and easy to get on and off.
- Insulate your chilly dog in the luxurious warmth of this premium-quality jacket.
- Nylon-polyester blended shell is overstuffed with thick plush poly-fill for exceptional warmth and comfort.
- Fully reversible design lets you switch up his look with two complementing colors; both sides feature embroidered logos and label stitching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Maryland Terrapins, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First NBA Reversible Dog Bandana, Orlando Magic, Small/Medium$13.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, New York Giants, X-Large$23.69Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey, Florida Panthers, X-Large$16.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Life Quick-Dry Stretch Active Dog T-Shirt, Pink, Medium$14.16Chewy Price
- Pets First Pup Squad Dog Tee, Camo, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Active Aero-Pawlse Heathered Quick-Dry 4-Way Stretch-Performance Dog T-Shirt, Maroon/Purple, Small$21.59Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Orlando Magic, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$14.81List Price
- Littlearth NCAA Basic Dog & Cat Jersey, Auburn Tigers, Medium$21.99Chewy Price
- Littlearth NFL Stretch Dog & Cat Jersey, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, X-Small$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Super soft and comfy dog coat
I had just had my dog groomed when the cold weather hit. I am so glad that I ordered this coat for him. He likes to wear it and it fits him well. The fabric is soft and warm. Having to close the snaps on the chest is a little awkward, but otherwise the coat is perfect.
Too big in most places
Got a large for my boston terrier after reading reviews and description... it's way too big. Definitely a medium Would have worked just fine.
I would recommend this coat without hesitation. I ordered it for my jack Russell, and she has worn it every time she goes out the door this winter. It is very warm and is very easy to put on. She has gotten a lot of use out of it, and after several washings it is still in excellent condition:)
Too small for our dog, but it seems nice and warm.
We bought this in a large for our pointer-boxer-mix and even though it’s supposed to fit according to the measurement chart, it's too small. His measurements are: Length 21 ins (53 cm), chest 28 ins (71 cm), neck 19 ins (48 cm) He can’t move around or lift his head in it and the sleeve holes cuts into his armpits. It is very soft and seems nice and warm though.
This was so puffy that my little dog could hardly move his legs or head at all. It is really well made, but it is not very wearable to my little dachshund (even as an XS). It would fit fine if it wasn't SO puffy. I would have been very upset if I had payed the full price for it (I got it on sale).
Great for COLD COLD Weather
This is a high quality coat but unfortunately it won't work for my furbaby so I will donate it to a rescue. I didn't realize it but it doesn't have a hole to wear a harness underneath. My fault I should have paid attention. I don't know why they don't make all furbaby clothes with the hole??? However, the quality is great and it's very thick so if you live in a place where there are very cold winters and you have a yard where you can just let your furbaby out this will probably be a winner and keep them very warm. Also, it a beautiful color and I love that it's reversible. Really wished it would work for me.
I bought this jacket for my lil dog, it fits perfect easy to get on and off and keeps her warm! Only thing that would make it better is a hole for the rings of a harness to fit through. Highly recommended!
Is too small
Jacket is nice and thick but Not a true x-large in size, The fit Is more like a large.. I checked the measurements before I ordered but it is still smaller then Any other x-large I have bought! This does Not fit my American Bulldog..
Waggin Warm Jacket
Perfect fit. Purchased 2; one medium for the Toy Fox terrier and large for my long legged Jack Russell terrier. They’ll be snuggle warm this winter. The girth fit is just right. Length covers the back end. Snap buttons make it easy to dress them. The reversible coat is a good idea, you’re getting 2 coats for the price of one. Haven’t seen this type of coat any where else except at chewy.com. Thanks chewy!!! Oh did I mention, fast shipping, too.
They are very well made I bought them for both my dogs the only thing I can say is they run small and won t fit my older dog. I kept them both because they'll fit my younger dog. I do like them a lot.