Tough-1 Salt Block Holder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from strong steel, this salt block holder is built to last.
- Color coating allows you to choose the design that best suits you and your horse.
- Holds a standard 4 pound salt block conveniently for your four-legged friend.
- Salt blocks provide your horse with necessary iron, potassium and magnesium.
- Helps eliminate boredom and destructive behaviors by keeping your horse occupied.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tough-1 Sure Measure Horse & Pony Height & Weight Tape$5.50Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Super-Tough Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green, bundle of 3$148.35Chewy Price$164.85List Price
- Sweet PDZ Horse Stall Refresher Powder, 35-lb bag$55.52Chewy Price$57.00List Price$52.74Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift EQ1 Concentrated Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 13-qt$21.59Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Farnam Leather New Deep Conditioner & Restorer, 16 oz-bottle$7.99Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- Gatsby Nylon Box Fan Holder, Black$17.27Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Gatsby Nylon Horse Cross Ties, Royal Blue$14.71Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Black, bundle of 3$161.85Chewy Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, 39", bundle of 3, Blue$60.72Chewy Price$67.47List Price
- Derby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Red$59.99Chewy Price$61.95List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Broke in 4 days!
This particular holder is flimsy. My 29 year old horse broke it in 4 days. Tough1 has a much better stainless steel one that holds up much longer.
Great salt block holder
Simple and sturdy. Easy to hang. i have a few different styles of holders in my barn - and this one is my favorite!
Simple, good price
I bought two of these for our miniature horses, one red and one blue. They were easy to hang and can be accessed by the horses. Much of the salt block hangs out at the bottom of the holder which is opposite from the horseshoe style salt block holder that I have for my bigger horse. I have to see how they hold up over time.