Tough-1 Slow Feed Horse Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A hay bag made of strong heavy Challenger poly hay cord for long-lasting us
- The knotted style is 42-inches long and designed with small 2-inch by 2-inch square holes to help your horse eat slower and make less mess and waste in the process
- Slow feed netting prevents waste and encourages feeding at a slower pace
- It is recommended that you use double ended snaps to secure your hay net
- Holds plenty of hay to keep your horse busy at the show, campground, or trailer
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Ultimate Stock Tank Deicer, 1000 watt$44.90Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Fiebing's 100% Pure Neatsfoot Oil for Horses, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.50List Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 13-qt$18.95Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Fiebing's Liquid Glycerine Saddle Soap for Horses, 16-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Lexol Equine Leather Cleaner, 1-L bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Farnam Leather New Horse Polishing Soap, 16-oz bottle$13.63Chewy Price$12.95Autoship Price
- Tenda Cedar Oil Wood & Leather Preservative, 16-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Fiebing's Saddle Soap Paste for Horses, 12-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$10.50List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Right Angle Horse Scratcher, Black$40.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Horse Scratcher, Black$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Lexol Equine Leather Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- Tahoe Tack Premium Nylon Waterproof Western Horse Saddle Cover, Pink$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Price is right, works for most situations
This is haynet is a great value. It's perfect for a trailer ride, or to break up boredom when being tied out for a show or long trail ride.
Cheap quality haynet
Like the old saying says- you get what you pay for!! I got the black color & it is made of VERY thin material. Also, like other reviews said, the part that you tie on top is like dental floss! I'm going to try to swap that part out with some sturdier haynet top cords from my old nets with holes in them. I wouldn't buy these again.
Cheap hay nets
These nets are very cheaply made. The string that closes them and you tie them up by are extremely thin and hard to keep a knot in.
Got these hay nets during a promo, so 50% off. Definitely a steal. They easily fit 4-5 flakes. Keeps the horses busy all night munching on hay. Helps with reducing wasted hay too. Smallish holes to keep hay from falling out, yet horse can work hay out the holes to eat
Cheap made. Ropes are not think enough
Spend a few dollars more n get a more sturdy one. The strings are too small. Don’t buy. Now I have to go buy thicker rope n rethread with a larger rope.
Don't Buy this hay net
I had this hay net out one day and it started unraveling and the holes are NOT 2 inch by 2 inch some of them are as big as 4 in by 4 in. I have year old Weaver Leather slow feed hay nets that look better and the holes are 2 inches!
Great hay net for the price
Yes - I recommend this hay net. It was easy to attach to the hoop nets that we use for our horses.
Would Not Buy Again
The rope to hang the net is the same color and thickness as the net. Typically it's heavier and a different color. Very difficult to see and hang. I will never use this net.
Works as expected, price is good! The strings are a little long but the bag has held up well for the past 2 weeks so far. Holds alot of hay
Good value for the price
This net is holding up better than nets I paid twice as much for. It will fit 4 fat flakes