Travco Products Curaflex 2 Joint Health Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 chewable tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated tablet to help maintain healthy joint cartilage, which is important in keeping your dog active and mobile.
- Designed to help joint injury, treat arthritis, as well as improve the overall health of the joint.
- Contains glucosamine and MSM for maintaining joints and cartilage, to prevent further breakdown and even repair damaged cartilage.
- Tasty, natural pork liver-flavored chewable tablets.
- Veterinary strength.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNatura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Turkey Flavored Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 225 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Anti Tick Chews for Dogs, 5.3-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Ramard Plaque Re-Lease Dental Health Dog Supplement, 31 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Power Animal Digest Probiotic Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.95Chewy Price
- Power Animal Tranquil Calming Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$17.80Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Nulo Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 Count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Bladder Control Dog Supplement, 30 count$24.76Chewy Price$30.95List Price$23.52Autoship Price
- CanineActiv High Performance Strength & Endurance Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Each Curaflex 2 Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine HCl (500 mg) and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (500 mg)....||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Active: Glucosamine Hcl (Corn Extract), Green Lipped Mussel (Containing Natural Chondroitin), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Liver, Meat||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Love this product
I just adopted my 4th Boston Terrier and she has a 4/4 luxating patella, just like a previous BT. With my previous BT the vet recommended surgery but I declined and put her on Curaflex2 and was careful not to over exercise. My previous BT took this for years and I believed it helped as I never had a problem where I felt we were even close to needing surgery and never had to address the the luxating patella with the vet again. My dog takes it as a treat or can be put in food
My dog was in need of meniscus surgery a few years ago. I couldn’t afford it so was recommended by another vet to give her Curaflex 2. She isn’t limping at all anymore.
Curaflex 2 for our Boston
Missy is 17 this week and has taken this for a few years. Recommended by her vet. Don’t want to run out of it.
Supplies and food
We have been using chewy for over a year. I am very pleased with their products and the timeframe of delivery after I place the order
Very, very happy our vet is OK with verifying this Rx.
I just purchased this product for my dog and she has had such a horrible reaction to it, that she now needs multiple vet visits. The vet just set an appointment for my baby for as soon as possible. I now know not to buy anything with MSM in it.
Help for luxatibg patella
Switched from Dosequin to Curaflex per vet recommendation. My yearbold JRT has stage 3 luxating patella I both knees and the vet is suggesting supplements as a preventative to avoid surgery. Within 3 weeks. She started putting weight on bad leg and even jumping. The knee still pops out occasionally and we will need surgery but this has been such a help with her joints! She loves the taste too.
Big difference in movement!
Been using this for a week on our 11 year old black lab.....her stiffness is gone when she gets up! She has pep in her step!
My 13 yr. old shih tzu / schnauzer mix is having arthritis issues so I thought we'd try these. She's been taking one a day for 7 weeks and is doing stairs on her own again. Not every time, but some, so I believe the Curaflex 2 has helped. I give as a treat and she loves them! Will be reducing to one pill every other day to see how she does.
Dog tested and 10 licks given!
Dog actually eats and enjoy the flavor, helped my aging lab with his joints.