Trilostane Compounded Chew for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Trilostane is an adrenal steroid synthesis inhibitor that may be prescribed for hyperadrenocorticism (Cushings Disease) or other adrenal imbalances. Trilostane Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 160-mg, 4 tablets$38.85Chewy Price$36.91Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$43.57Chewy Price$41.39Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 400 gm jar$55.99Chewy Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$53.60Chewy Price$50.92Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 45 Chews$53.38Chewy Price$50.71Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
My dog was recently diagnosed with cushings disease and prescribed this medication. She has no teeth so I went with this option so that I could grate each tablet and mix it into her food. It is a convenient way for me to ensure she gets her meds daily.
CHEAPER in price for sure!
Compare to the price the vet charges, Chewy price is by far cheaper!!
Cheaper than vets office and my girl likes the flavor. Win win all around!
Quick service/my dog takes the medicine easily.
It was just a few days after ordering before this item was delivered. My dog eats her medicine as if it’s a treat.
CHEWABLE OUR DACHSHUND WILL EAT!!
First time ever our Dachshund Mj, 14, will actually eat a chewable!! No more hiding med in people food!!!