Trilostane Compounded Chew for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Trilostane is an adrenal steroid synthesis inhibitor that may be prescribed for hyperadrenocorticism (Cushings Disease) or other adrenal imbalances. Trilostane Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 60 mL$54.25Chewy Price$51.54Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 45 Chews$53.38Chewy Price$50.71Autoship Price
- Selegiline HCl Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs and Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$57.00Chewy Price$54.15Autoship Price
- Fenbendazole Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 100-mg/mL, 60 mL$67.50Chewy Price$64.13Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Prince has Cushing. Since using your Chewy compound product his coat has improved a great deal. Prince had been on another compound and there is no comparison in the results. Thank-you!
My dog was recently diagnosed with cushings disease and prescribed this medication. She has no teeth so I went with this option so that I could grate each tablet and mix it into her food. It is a convenient way for me to ensure she gets her meds daily.
CHEAPER in price for sure!
Compare to the price the vet charges, Chewy price is by far cheaper!!
Cheaper than vets office and my girl likes the flavor. Win win all around!
Quick service/my dog takes the medicine easily.
It was just a few days after ordering before this item was delivered. My dog eats her medicine as if it’s a treat.
CHEWABLE OUR DACHSHUND WILL EAT!!
First time ever our Dachshund Mj, 14, will actually eat a chewable!! No more hiding med in people food!!!