TriNova Anti-Scratch Rosemary Cat Deterrent Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rosemary infused spray helps train your kitty to stay away from certain locations in your home.
- Rosemary scent smells fine to you but repels cats, preventing your pet from scratching up your stuff.
- Spray it anywhere you need it—on couches, sofas, arm chairs, beds, drapes, electrical cords, doors, leather, carpet, couches, plants, Christmas trees and more.
- Simple to use—just spray on and reapply until your cat learns to leave the surface alone.
- Use it on any surface you can safely dampen with water and reapply as needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCLAWGUARD Furniture Scratch Shields, 2 count, Large$10.04Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- DealMyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealPetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$29.95Chewy Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
- DealPeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- DealWyze Cam v3 Pet Camera$35.98Chewy Price
- DealPetcube Cam HD Monitoring With Vet Chat Pet Camera$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealINSTACHEW Puresight Wi-Fi Security Cat & Dog Pet Camera, White$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||—||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Material||—||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (3.5%), Citronella Oil (1%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%)...||—||Water, Natural Bitter Agents, Isopropanol 20%, Lemon Extract.|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Ferret|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
doesn’t work at all
I bought 2 of the bottles thinking it would work. But the spray is not. I just got a new leather couch sprayed it every morning and afternoon. The cats are still clawing at it. I feel I shouldn’t have gotten a leather couch or cloth chair due to all the claws. My next move is to try Flixway. Let’s see if that works
Spray nozzle leaks badly
The spray itself is a great deterrent. However, the spray nozzle itself leaks badly! I have to wrap a paper towel around the bottle to soak up all spray leaking from the nozzle. Quite inconvenient and a waste!
I sprayed this product on lightly and my cat still scratched. I sprayed it on heavily and my cat still scratched.
Not at all effective
I think it attracted them rather than work as a deterrent
Must have for cat owners
I have three cats and there are certain fabrics that make them want to scratch for some reason. I use this to help train them not to scratch up my new couch. I reapply every other day and seems to be helping.