TriNova No Chew Dog Deterrent Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dog deterrent spray that can be used as a training aid to help teach your pup not to chew on the things you love.
- Cinnamon infused formula is very bitter to effectively discourage you dog from chewing.
- Safe to use on all surfaces including furniture, shoes, wires, drapes, and pet fur.
- Infused with tea tree oil to help soothe and relieve trouble areas that your dog won't stop licking or chewing—including paws, skin, fur and more.
- Use spray consistently and reapply often until your best bud learns not to chew the area in question.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$9.09Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- TevraPet NO! NO! Dog Spray, 1.35-oz bottle$11.30Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Petdiary Dog Deterrent Spray Refill, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$13.74Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.05Autoship Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetSpy Dog Training Whistle, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies, 4 pack$7.49Chewy Price$9.96List Price
- PetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||—||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Material||—||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Water (Aqua), Bitter Principals (Sour Apple), Sodium Bicarbonate.||Deionized Water, Bittering Agent, Citric Acid.|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This stuff works wonders
When training my pups, I used this to make sure they wouldn't chew up my pillows and shoes. Works really well, you do have to apply often to train and it's not a miracle spray so proper chewing training is still needed of course. I also used this on my one dog's paw. It had cracked and he kept chewing and licking the wound, this helped a lot.
My puppies loved it. It did not deter them from chewing. They kept licking it.