Triumph Chicken 'N Liver Formula Canned Cat Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural canned cat food recipe made with real chicken and liver, with no meat by-products, artificial colors or flavors added
- Formula contains added vitamins and minerals to make this a complete and balanced meal for adult cats with all the nutrition they need for a happy lifestyle
- Contains an optimal balance of protein, fat and carbohydrates
- Recipe contains premium, wholesome ingredients that are sure to make your kitty purr with delight at mealtime
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Triumph Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.56Chewy Price$29.98Autoship Price
- Triumph Salmon Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.56Chewy Price$29.98Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Tuna & Salmon Dinner in Aspic Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Chicken Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$75.84Chewy Price$72.05Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$32.89Chewy Price$31.25Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Turkey Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$69.12Chewy Price$76.56List Price$65.66Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Clams Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Rabbit Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$39.29Chewy Price$42.96List Price$37.33Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Duck Recipe Pate, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- Triumph Beef Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.56Chewy Price$29.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Pork Liver...||Turkey, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken...||Trout, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken...||Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken...||Ocean Fish, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
Happy to find this i stock
I haven't been able to find either of his usual brands, it's like there's some sort of national cat food crisis going on? Anyhow the ingredients were very similar to the less expensive of the two brands I normally feed so I felt confident about giving it a try. He took to it well with no issues and I'm glad it's available on Chewy. Now I have three brands of food I can feed with confidence which is nice to know what with the shortages and all. In addition knowing Chewy carries it is a big relief because I live on the third floor and there's no elevator. I could probably use the exercise but if I'm determined I can think of better ways to get it. Save that energy for something more pleasurable than lugging cat food around. Fortunately he has no health issues and isn't finicky. I never allowed him to be too choosy because my thinking was what if I get him adjusted to just one brand and then for some reason I can't get my hands on it? Who knew things would ever get to this point where I'd not be able to get my hands on either. Plus as much as I'd like to I can't always afford his preferred brand. So LOL now I'm making him a Survivalist kitty and we're going to stockpile for both of our peace of mind.
Not a total hit
Only 2 out of my crew would nibble at this food. I'm disappointed because I would only have to open 2 cans instead of 4-5 of the 5.5 oz cans. They like friskies liver and chicken but not this one. Off of autoship for us.
None of our 4 cats will eat this variety
I'm waving the white flag on this one! None of our 4 cats will eat it, even after topping with their favorite freeze-dried chicken treats or tuna. They love the trout variety and will eat the turkey (in the 5.5-oz, not the larger can for some reason!) but just won't go for this one. I had hoped to give them more variety with a brand that doesn't have by-products and fillers, but admitting failure with this one. I still recommend the product based on ingredients. Maybe you'll have less finicky cats and will have success!
Quality ingredients while affordable
This is honestly the best quality canned cat food you can get at this price. I'm very careful about the quality of ingredients that goes into the food I feed my cats, and most canned food of this canned food would cost above $40. This is the best bang for your buck!
Cats Gooble This Up
I like the large cans for feeding the feral cats at my job. I don't have to open 5 smaller cans. They gobble it up & leave the dry food for when they are hungry & I'm not at work to feed them. I haven't tried this for my own cat who prefers more of a sauce with her wet food so I buy smaller cans for her w/sauce to finish in 1 feeding but i would feel like she is getting a balanced meal too if I gave her Triumph cat food.
Not so good
I thought this would be good for the feral cats I feed, but they will not eat it. I feed 14..
What kind of cats does everyone have? Normal ones?
I’ve been feeding this to my 4 cats (I know) since March of this year (2021) and all 4 of them are obsessed with this. I literally cannot understand how people’s cats don’t eat this stuff unless it’s the liver lmao. I tried the Ocean Fish formula for the first time today since Triumph is out of stock at Chewy but I was able to find it elsewhere and wanted to switch the flavor up for them. They had the same reaction, they licked their bowls clean like they do with this one. I don’t think I have cats that will eat anything, because they won’t eat anything but they like this food for sure. I get the cat mix vitamin powder from Life Extension and add a scoop to this food for each of them and it smells chicken-like and that seems to ensure that they like this food even more. Maybe try something extra if you have this food and want to make it work for a short time. I honestly thought cats WOULD eat anything though so it’s surprising that a lot of people’s cats won’t. This is worth a try.
Wonderful cat food
This cat food has kept my cats healthy and they also love it. It's cheaper, though, if you buy it directly from the company.
Cat food reviews
I have 29 cats because my mother died and told me to take care of her cats and I have been for 5 years this is the only food I have ever bought that they will not eat at all I left it out all night and the raccoons would not even eat it basically what I'm trying to say this must be horrible
Good quality, made in USA
Why can't I find any more of this food? Our cats like this food! At first we weren't sure, but they are getting full on less food. We had to just feed a little less. They are doing so well! No spitting up and low odor on the other end.