Triumph Free Spirit Grain-Free Deboned Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real turkey is the #1 ingredient for the high-quality protein your pup deserves.
- 100% free from grains for sidekick’s with certain food sensitivities.
- Made without corn, wheat or soy.
- 100% free from artificial preservatives, flavors and colors.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for your favorite furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Adirondack Limited Ingredient Turkey & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Perfectus Rich Red Meat & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$66.20Chewy Price$67.20List Price$62.89Autoship Price
- Perfectus Plentiful Poultry & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$27.90Chewy Price$29.45List Price$26.50Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Grain-Free Salmon, Pumpkin & Quinoa Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$51.24Chewy Price$56.99List Price$48.68Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Grain-Free Duck, Pumpkin & Quinoa Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Adirondack Limited Ingredient Pork & Lentils Recipe Weight Management Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Adirondack Herring Turkey Meal & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Horizon Amicus Small & Mini Breed Grain-Free Salmon Formula Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Horizon Pulsar Whole Grain Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Veterinary Select Joint Care Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- By Nature Pet Foods Grain-Free Salmon & Menhaden Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$32.44Chewy Price$35.99List Price$30.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||New: Lamb, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Turkey, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
I highly recommend
My poodle loves this dog food. I have been using Triumph brand for some time now.
Used to Like it!?
My English lab seemed to love this food for about a year, with noticeable energy and attitude lift after starting on it. We just got a new bag, with the new packaging and I'm not sure if they changed their recipe as well, but he will not touch it now!!??? Bad batch? if so poor quality control...
Our Boston terrier/Pug 1yr and Pit Bull 4yr have been eating Triumph for almost a year and they love it. I have never seen either of their coats so healthy and shiny (Pit Bulls have very sensitive skin) as well had their eyes being well moisturized. We went through a couple different brands with our Bugg to find Triumph to be the best. Other dog foods upset his stomach and made it hard for him to poop and it would be runny most of the time. But not with Triumph! I seriously love the amount of energy our pups have seeing them run around the yard full of energy just makes us so happy. And they are always overly excited when they know it’s time to eat. I really wish triumph offered a dry food for puppies, for our Rott we had join our family! But seriously if your second guessing whether you want to buy triumph for your fur babies, just get it!!! Great food and great price!
Triumph grain free food has been our go to. We changed to this flavor to give some variety to our dogs. We don't have allergy issues when using this food. It's small pieces so all our dogs can easily eat the same food, from lab to minpin. Love this brand
Good for picky eaters with allergies!
Got this for my picky German shepherd, he loves it! I ordered this because he has some sensitivities/ allergies, after switching to this he's been scratching much less!
So far so good!
I feed my greyhound a half kibble/half raw diet and switched to this brand about two weeks ago from Holistic Select. Since the switch, Arya's coat has to become so soft and sleek and she's filling out while looking so healthy and strong. We did a complete switch over without a transition period and not once did she have loose stool (she has a sensitive stomach). Solid stool since we have switched to this food. I also had hot water to kibble to soften it up and it doesn't give off a bad odor!
Not impressed. My dogs are not picky eaters. The only one who will eat it is the one who eats so fast he doesn't know what he is eating. The others turn up their noses and walk away.
Dog loves it
We have used this dog food for several years and bought it locally. It was on sale at Chewy which saved me $10. on the bag. Our Black Lab loves this food and being grain free is good for him.
Dogs love this
I like the small size kibble as it keeps the dogs from wolfing it down too fast. They seem to love the taste too!
So far so good
Just trying this out as my fur babies love the chew sticks. If stools stay frim and hair stays shiny and so far no digestive problems then will order again