Triumph Meals of Victory with Salmon in Savory Juices Cat Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real salmon with tasty juices in every easy-peel tray.
- Delicious natural flavor in savory juices that most cats find irresistible.
- Perfect as a wholesome meal, deliciously savory meal topper, or a healthy snack.
- Enhanced with added vitamins, minerals, and taurine for a healthy, balanced diet.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy, by-products, fillers, artificial colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Scrumptious From Scratch Tuna Dinner In Gravy with Carrots & Green Peas Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$11.89Chewy Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SKIN + COAT CARE Salmon Pate Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$88.56Chewy Price$84.13Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Saucey Pate Chicken & Lamb Recipe Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Saucey Pate Chicken & Tuna Recipe Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Goin' Fishin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Seafood & Caviar Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory Chicken Recipe in Savory Juices Cat Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$19.94Chewy Price$20.56List Price$18.94Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory Liver Recipe in Savory Juices Cat Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$20.56Chewy Price$19.53Autoship Price
- Petite Cuisine Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$17.88Chewy Price$16.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver...||Deboned Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver...||Poultry, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver...||Deboned Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pumpkin...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Stew|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
The one food my cat will eat
My Maine Coon cat loves salmon, but she became more and more finicky on the brand. I needed to find another brand, so I tried Chewy. I'll be honest; I chose this brand because the label depicts Alaska. Whatever... it turned out to be the one food my cat will eat, and she loves it. She's put on some weight and her fur has never looked better.
Georgie and Billy Did not like it
I thought this would be a good choice for Georgie and Billy, however they didn’t like it at all. So I would not buy it again
Best Line of Wet Cat Food on the Market
The entire line of Triumph cat foods is outstanding. The ingredients are the best I’ve ever seen. They are all pates and some cats only like the junk with all the dextrose loaded gravy, so some people say their cats won’t eat it. I have a diabetic cat that is not allowed to eat dry foods and this is all he gets now. I have tried every canned or wet cat food on the market and I can honestly tell you that, once we started feeding Triumph, we had NO more throwing up food all over the house! Prior to that it was almost a daily occurrence. So, as far as I’m concerned, this is the only wet cat food that will come to our house in the future.
Not great he would not eat it
My cat would not eat it and normally he gobbles up seafood.
Both cats give a paws down
I thought my cats would love it, being salmon! Neither of them cared for it and refused to eat it :/
I have a very picky Cat!
My kitty loves this food! This is the only food she will eat. It’s a pate and we mix a little warm in it and she finishes her bowl. We’ve tried expense prescription cat food and she just wouldn’t eat it. This food she actually begs for me. This is great because we have struggled finding something she will eat.
The food looks like chopped ham. My cats would not take to it. I mixed gravy with it. My cats would eat around the food and go for the gravy. Disappointed
Cat didn't like this food.
Even though my cat likes Salmon food, he didn't like this one.
These are pate
Didn’t realize these were pate from the description. My cats don’t like pate food.
I have a cat, Willy, who is finicky eater and likes to lick only the gravy from wet cat food. On occasion I will purchase a new food to see if Willy will eat it. I purchased this specifically for Willy but also gave some of the food to the other cats who eat wet food. Was not a great hit with Willy. Eventually the other cats will eat the food (have 8 cats that eat wet food) so it won't go to waste.