Triumph Wild Spirit Slow Baked Small Batch Puppy With Chicken & Vegetables Biscuits Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real chicken and carrots.
- Contains DHA to support your growing puppy’s vision and brain health.
- 100% free from artificial colors and flavors.
- Made without added preservatives.
- Baked by master bakers in Triumph’s family-run, USA bakeries.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Annamaet Grain-Free Salcha Poulet Formula Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$10.93Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.38Autoship Price
- Snook's Sweet Potato Biscuits Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Snook's Sweet Potato Chips Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog S'mores Sandwich Cremes Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.35Chewy Price$6.03Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Local Batch PB & Bacon Recipe Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.50Chewy Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Awesome Pawsome Peanut Butter & Cranberry Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Wafer Cookies Vanilla Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.15List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Goat Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Pork Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Trout Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Whitefish Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Chicken...||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Duck, Peas, Sweet Potatoes...||Potatoes, Sweet Potato, Potato Protein...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Yogurt, Fruits & Vegetables||Duck, Poultry||Buffalo, Sweet Potato, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
These treats are a great value for the price. My dogs love them. There are lots of reviews on here about the treats being too big. They are a decent size in my opinion. Not too big or small. They do easily break in half if you want something smaller. My dogs love them!
Not Puppy Size
Triumph makes a yummy dog approved biscuit, but these are definitely not puppy size. They used to make a small, dog bone shaped puppy treat, that was perfect for both of my dogs (and they loved them)! They have recently changed all of their dog treats to this large round size treat, that when your dog eats it, it crumbles in to many pieces. It is also not suitable for my smallest dog that has trouble breaking these bones up. The old Triumph puppy bones were perfect for our puppies, but since they have changed to the circle shape, we have been on a search to find a new puppy approved favorite. We miss the old bones so much!!
My dogs loved triumph biscuits, so we tried this new product. my dogs are old, the crunchiness broke into sharp edged pieces, not good, but all 4 dogs declined to eat them.
Not “puppy” sized
The biscuit quality is okay, and my dogs liked them, but I won’t be buying again until they make a true puppy/small size. They’re the same size as all the other varieties.
shepherd puppy approved
these are great for large breed puppies. I have a hard time finding treats for large breed puppies. My guy is 7 months but looks like a normal sized medium breed - so the size of this treat is perfect for him. They're probably about the size of a half dollar for reference.
Not as it seems
The ad is misleading. I expected "small" biscuits. They are not puppy biscuit sized. They are thick. I wouldn't buy this unless your dog is full grown and big.
Puppy treats for a big puppy
These treats are big. I had to break one in half 4 times to get a puppy to eat it.