Triumph Wild Spirit Slow Baked Small Batch With Bacon & Aged Cheddar Biscuits Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real bacon and cheddar cheese for the flavor dogs love.
- 100% free from artificial colors and flavors.
- Made without added preservatives.
- Has a satisfying crunchy texture.
- Baked by master bakers in Triumph’s family-run, USA bakeries.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- V-Dog Wiggle Biscuit Grain-Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- Bubba Rose Biscuit Co. Cheesesteak Dog Treats, 6.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fruitables pb ‘n joy Real Peanut Butter & Blueberry Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Antler Dog Biscuits, 8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Darford Grain-Free Tasty Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Darford Grain-Free Baked Pumpkin Recipe with Mixed Vegetables Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Health Extension Bully Puffs Grain-Free Duck & Yogurt Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$10.94Chewy Price$10.98List Price$10.39Autoship Price
- Health Extension Bully Puffs Grain-Free Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$10.46Chewy Price$10.98List Price$9.94Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Grain-Free yakyPUFF Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 2-oz bag$8.48Chewy Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Darford Grain-Free Peanut Butter Recipe Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Grain-Free Duck 'n Rice Balls Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Apple Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Chicken, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Starch, Milk.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Cheese, Meat||Yogurt, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Duck, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Not for puppies
After reading the reviews I thought as long as I broke them up the size would be fine. I was wrong. They do not break up well and are more of a mess than anything. As my babies were eating they made even more of a mess as they break down super easy, so most of it was on the floor.
My puppies love these!
Great product. Biscuits are a little large for small dogs, but I have 2 German Shepherd Great Pyrenees mix puppies so they work great for my needs.
Pup says yuck
Unfortunately my dog was not a fan of these. She loves the triumph puppy treats, so we thought we would offer her something new. She will not even chew these, in fact she has taken great pleasure in hiding the three she has been given. I was the lucky recipient of three slightly wet dog treats under my pillow.
Not for toy breeds
Pups loved them! I thought they were a big large and hard for them to break in to, but that didn't stop them! Personally, I would not recommend for toy breeds.
Not what I expected
These treats are not exactly what I expected. They are advertised as small breed treats. I have a chihuahua, and she could hardly get her mouth around one. I tried to break it in half and it just crumbled. I would recommend something much smaller for a truly small dog.
They love the taste but not the size
My pups love the taste of these treats but they’re a little too big for them as they’re about the size of a fifty cent piece. I break them in half so they can chew them without choking. Would love if they made a smaller size for smaller dogs
My dog didn’t like them
These didn’t work for us. I was hoping to have a healthy little snack for the dog on long walks, but he isn’t interested in these. I’ll donate them to a shelter.
I have yet to triumph with any Triumph products my dog refuses to eat these biscuits. I attempted to give them to him, he sniffs them and walks away. Unfortunately, he shows no interest, so they may be incredibly healthy, made from wholesome ingredients, but he won't even try them.
Gotti and Gurl
I decided to try these treats out since they appeared to be a healthy choice. My Pitbull and Mixed rescue LOVED them! My mini Chiwiennie sniffed and walked away. I'm not surprised since the 2 big dogs love fruits and veggies.
Too hard for my smaller dog
One of my dogs likes these treats and the other one, the smaller one, doesn’t. The treat is a little too big and too hard for him.