Triumph Wild Spirit Slow Baked Small Batch With Chicken & Cranberries Biscuits Dog Treats, 20-lb box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features real chicken for a flavor your buddy won’t be able to resist.
- Made in the USA.
- No colors.
- Free from artificial flavors.
- No added preservatives, just nature’s best ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Darford Naturals Charmint Dog Treats, 14.1-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Eukanuba ACTIVMobility Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.50Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Boho Biscuits Plant-Based Burger Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$6.66Chewy Price$6.89List Price$6.33Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Red Recipe Biscuits With Pork, Lamb & Venison Meals Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Grain-Free yakyPUFF Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 2-oz bag$8.48Chewy Price$8.06Autoship Price
- 4Legz Pumpkin Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Boss Dog Propuffs Cheddar & Bacon Dog Treats, 6-oz pouch$6.35Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.03Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma Grain-Free Banana Chips Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.95List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma Tiny Peanut Butter & Blueberry Bones Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.96Chewy Price$5.95List Price$4.71Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma Hawaiian Chicken & Pineapple Bones Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.36Chewy Price$5.95List Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma Pumpkin Hearts Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.96Chewy Price$5.95List Price$4.71Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma Apple Crunch Hearts Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.95Chewy Price$5.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Chicken, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Starch, Milk.||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...||Wheat, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Whole Ground Oats, Barley Flour, Oatmeal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Duck, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Cheese||Bacon, Cheese, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Biscuits too big for my small dogs
I have ordered several flavors of Triumph dog biscuits over the years. I was excited to see they are now offering new small batch biscuits in unique flavors. Little did I realize the new biscuits are not shaped like most dog biscuits. The new biscuits are about 1.5 inches in diameter and almost a half inch thick. They cannot be easily broken to give to my small dogs. They are also very crumbly. I cancelled my auto ship.
Excellent Dog Biscuit Treats!
I have eight big dogs, all rescues. I have purchased all six flavors of the Wild Spirit biscuits in the 20 pound boxes. All of my dogs absolutely loved them. They are pretty small so ai feed them whole to my big dogs. But it is possible to break these treats into quarters which I do once in a while. I recommend the Wild Spirit treats! I plan to keep buying them for my dogs.
I really thought when I ordered this product that it was going to be small dog biscuits. My dog has a few teeth removed and is unable to chew the "biscuit" without me first soaking it in water and cutting it in half. They are hard. She does enjoy them but I wish they were small dog biscuits. I love Triumph biscuits but they are still unavailable and thought these would be a good substitute. I ended up giving half of the box to a neighbor and her dog is able to chew them.
Our Goldens love these chicken and cranberry treat's! Will be buying more.
Do not recommend!
My dogs really like the jerky made by this company, so I thought I'd try the biscuits. BIG mistake! My girls ate them, albeit rather reluctantly, and within a week they were all having issues with incontinence. They had urine dripping out of them to the point I had to put diapers on them, and one of them had to be put on medication. I don't know what the heck is in these but whatever it is, it's not good!
Benny gives these two paws up, These biscuits have Benny's paw of approval.
I bought these biscuits because I like to keep bulk biscuits in the house especially with a 70 pound dog. And luckily enough in the last couple of emails I saw these and this past order bought them liking the ingredients because they are natural I figured I'd give them a shot and without any fuss Benny loves them. I can honestly say that I will be purchasing these again in the future.
These are the tastiest little snacks ever!! The cranberries complement the chicken so beautifully, and it’s all packed into this neat and convenient little road snack!! Oh, and my dogs seem to appreciate them too. Sharing is caring!!
Good quality dog cookie
Nice size. Seems to be good quality. Dogs like them. Good price too.
Good value for the price and I can break them in 1/2 so they aren't getting tons of calories
Dogs love it!!
My boxer dogs love their new treats!! They are usually really picky with treats. So I know these dog treats were a good buy!!