TRIXIE Small Pet Tunnel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from durable, easy to clean polyester.
- Great for retreating, relaxing and playing.
- Can be used inside our outside.
- Measures 51 inches in length by 7 inches in diameter.
- Helps keep your little one busy and entertained.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Fun Tunnel Play Tube Small Animal Toy, Medium$9.03Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Marshall Pop-N-Play Ferret Ball Pit Toy, 10.5-in$21.59Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Wobble Teaser Small Animal Toy$14.96Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Wheeky Pets Small Pet Wheeky Toy, One Size, Yellow$10.95Chewy Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Trio of Fun Balls Small Pet Toy, 9 count$17.43Chewy Price$17.97List Price
- SunGrow Coconut Fiber Rabbit & Guinea Pigs Chew & Exercise Balls, Teeth Grinding Treats For Small animals in Cage, 3 count$8.95Chewy Price$9.70List Price
- Kaytee Simple Sleeper Small Animal Play Tunnel, Assorted Colors, 15.5-in$6.03Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Oxbow Play Table Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Oxbow Play Post Small Animal Toy$16.27Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Rabbit Toy, 6.5-in$2.33Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Flowers Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Trio Balls Small Pet Chew Toys$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret, Rabbit||Rat, Ferret, Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rat||Ferret, Chinchilla, Rat||Hamster, Rat, Mouse, Ferret, Gerbil|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Our bunny loves this!
This is the first toy our bunny has played with. He loves to run through this tunnel. We had some of his treats in there & when we check they have always been eaten. I’m so glad we bought this!
Not for rabbits
The quality of this item is terrible. It has no structure and doesn’t stay popped open. It’s too small for a rabbit. Mine won’t even go into it. A ferret or rat would probably still enjoy it.
Not what I expected but happy mistake!
I thought these would be fun diversions hanging in our new cage/habitat but they are waaay bigger than I anticipated! Nevertheless they are a lot of fun for our ferrets on the floor and since I got two, we can have one upstairs and one downstairs. Great price, too!
This thing is about the size for a small kitten. My cat isn't a large cat, but she got stuck trying to get through it. Even if it was big enough, it had zero support to even keep the thing open.
Too cheap, too flimsy
It doesn't stay open, really thin and cheap material. I see why it's only $5
It’s okay I guess
It’s is a pretty decent tunnel but they put when opening it I had accidentally cut it due to the zip ties holding together be put on there super tight. It also doesn’t hold its self up very well. It is a pretty good basic tunnel though and if you’re pet doesn’t mind things touching it or bring close on it it will be a good toy.
Our ferret LOVES to run through and hide in this little tunnel!!! Our small dog will pounce on it and they will play for hours!!!
Don't bother. Too flimsy and cheap
Horrible, its so flimsy it doesn't hold its shape. Useless
THEY TORE IT UP SECOND DAY I WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY IT WENT IN MY TRASH CAN ☹️
Bought for my ferrets, but my smaller cats also enjoy running through it