TRIXIE Activity Poker Box Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive dog toy requires your dog to use patience and concentration to get to the treats you hide inside.
- Designed for the intermediate canine gamer with four boxes that can be individually placed on the base or used together.
- Dogs will have to use different techniques for opening the treat-hiding compartments, using lids, flaps, knobs, ropes, and drawers.
- Vary the number and placement of treats to increase the level of difficulty; includes a booklet with tips!
- Non-slip rubber feet keeps the toy in place; dishwasher safe and measures 12” wide x 12” diameter x 4” high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dual Handle Neon Rope Squeaky Dog Toy, Yellow & Gray$7.45Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$22.07Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pride Rainbow & Heart Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Flower Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$23.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$16.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- TRIXIE Mini Mover Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 3$10.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- TRIXIE Slide & Feed Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy$21.61Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$20.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealNina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
504 Customer Reviews
Working that little brain
Bertie seemed bored of late always coming to me for attention. I wanted something for him that would require he work a bit cuz we all need to do some work. This is enough of a challenge for him and enough to give me some time to get my work done. Rather than come right back to me, he seems satisfied and moves on to things in his own. Worked so well , I bought the next in this set (lol that is a bit more challenging). Hope the company makes more.
I am on auto shipments, which I love. It is easy to add or delete items. If ship date needs changed...that is easy too. So convenient. No more carrying 30 lb. Bags through parking lots. Highly recommend.
Pick Something Else
Although this could be a great toy, it unfortunately is designed in such a way that the lids can easily get chewed on - and become inoperable. That is exactly what happened the third time I used it with my 10-month-old Belgian Shepherd. Even then, I would have rated this toy much higher if it was possible to buy replacement lids - but, surprise surprise, that's not possible.
I'd noticed my boy enjoys problem solving. This poker box was the missing piece of the puzzle. Two of the drawers were simple enough for him that it kept him wanting to work on the other two. He's getting better and better. Maybe level 3 is next...
Very nice quality but easy
Four month old puppy finished this puzzle in three minutes. Plan on using it at meal times for extra simulation. No puzzle board is indestructible so I wouldnt suggest leaving this board with dog unattended.
Perfect brain teaser
My dog solved the flip top and sliding top but she has yet to figure out the pulling motions.
This one is a hit! Watching my dog figure out how to pull the drawer out is a hoot and I could watch it all day. She’s about 65 lbs, smart and very food motivated. She loves this toy even if she gets everything out in five minutes.
Great for Meal Time
Im using this item to slow down my dogs eating. She is a chow hound, overweight, and a senior. She is very alert and intelligent so I thought to use this to challenge and stimulate her while slowing down her eating habits. IT IS WORKING!
It's the arcade
Yup, it's a bit large for cats but there's a winning quality to that in that they get an easy choice of using paw or face to manipulate the openings. There's four different moves, each easy to identify, which makes a good brain workout. My sweetie doesn't especially get all the maneuvers but, as with other games, it's cool that the puzzle provides a time for us to 'work together.' Although bulky to store, we like playing it. Trixie generally makes worthwhile products.
Too easy for my dog
Got this after my chiweenie killed the level 1 is less than 2 min. This one took her less than 3 on the first try. She did have a TON of fun figuring it out so extra stars for that