Channel your dog’s curiosity and intelligence into the Trixie Activity Poker Box Interactive Dog Toy, Level 2. Created to challenge your dog, this toy is designed to hold treats, and your dog will have to figure out how to get to them. There’s four different boxes, and they can be individually placed on the base or used together—and each one leads to the tasty reward that you’ll hide inside, using lids, flaps, knobs, ropes, and drawers. This game requires patience and concentration, making it an excellent outlet to expend energy in a positive way.
- Interactive dog toy requires your dog to use patience and concentration to get to the treats you hide inside.
- Designed for the intermediate canine gamer with four boxes that can be individually placed on the base or used together.
- Dogs will have to use different techniques for opening the treat-hiding compartments, using lids, flaps, knobs, ropes, and drawers.
- Vary the number and placement of treats to increase the level of difficulty; includes a booklet with tips!
- Non-slip rubber feet keeps the toy in place; dishwasher safe and measures 12” wide x 12” diameter x 4” high.
For intermediate canine gamers. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Shop Our Entire Zoomies & Chill Assortment!
See all items by Trixie