TRIXIE Activity Poker Box Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive dog toy requires your dog to use patience and concentration to get to the treats you hide inside.
- Designed for the intermediate canine gamer with four boxes that can be individually placed on the base or used together.
- Dogs will have to use different techniques for opening the treat-hiding compartments, using lids, flaps, knobs, ropes, and drawers.
- Vary the number and placement of treats to increase the level of difficulty; includes a booklet with tips!
- Non-slip rubber feet keeps the toy in place; dishwasher safe and measures 12” wide x 12” diameter x 4” high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dual Handle Neon Rope Squeaky Dog Toy, Yellow & Gray$5.77Chewy Price$8.28List Price
- DealTRIXIE Slide & Feed Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pride Rainbow & Heart Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$7.09Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealTRIXIE Flower Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$27.10Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$16.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$22.07Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Mini Mover Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 3$10.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Dog Worker Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Dog Hide N Slide Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
501 Customer Reviews
Pick Something Else
Although this could be a great toy, it unfortunately is designed in such a way that the lids can easily get chewed on - and become inoperable. That is exactly what happened the third time I used it with my 10-month-old Belgian Shepherd. Even then, I would have rated this toy much higher if it was possible to buy replacement lids - but, surprise surprise, that's not possible.
I'd noticed my boy enjoys problem solving. This poker box was the missing piece of the puzzle. Two of the drawers were simple enough for him that it kept him wanting to work on the other two. He's getting better and better. Maybe level 3 is next...
Perfect brain teaser
My dog solved the flip top and sliding top but she has yet to figure out the pulling motions.
This one is a hit! Watching my dog figure out how to pull the drawer out is a hoot and I could watch it all day. She’s about 65 lbs, smart and very food motivated. She loves this toy even if she gets everything out in five minutes.
Great for Meal Time
Im using this item to slow down my dogs eating. She is a chow hound, overweight, and a senior. She is very alert and intelligent so I thought to use this to challenge and stimulate her while slowing down her eating habits. IT IS WORKING!
It's the arcade
Yup, it's a bit large for cats but there's a winning quality to that in that they get an easy choice of using paw or face to manipulate the openings. There's four different moves, each easy to identify, which makes a good brain workout. My sweetie doesn't especially get all the maneuvers but, as with other games, it's cool that the puzzle provides a time for us to 'work together.' Although bulky to store, we like playing it. Trixie generally makes worthwhile products.
Too easy for my dog
Got this after my chiweenie killed the level 1 is less than 2 min. This one took her less than 3 on the first try. She did have a TON of fun figuring it out so extra stars for that
Great toy for my puppy
This puzzle toy is great for my 4month Labradoodle. The strings ripped after awhile but she still uses it all the time. The first time took her 20-30 minutes to get all the treats and now it takes her about a minute. She loves it and it helps calm her down.
If your dog is really smart, he'll figure this out
My dog is under 2 yrs old and a very quick learner. He was able to figure out three of the four boxes the first hour. So I put it away and will wait a while to bring it out again, hoping he won't remember. Also, he keeps at it better if I put high value dog treats inside, like real chicken or beef. Otherwise he will lose interest if he isn't excited about the treat.
I was so excited about these puzzle activities for my GSD. He's almost two and he's had puzzles he was interested in, so I got a few new ones for him to try out. He had almost no interest in this one. I used his favorite treats, but after he opened the drawer and retrieved a treat he decided that he wanted nothing to do with the remaining three boxes/puzzles. I ended up giving this (and the other puzzle) to a neighbor with a mischievous beagle. It might interest another dog, but not mine.