TRIXIE Activity Poker Box Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive dog toy requires your dog to use patience and concentration to get to the treats you hide inside.
- Designed for the intermediate canine gamer with four boxes that can be individually placed on the base or used together.
- Dogs will have to use different techniques for opening the treat-hiding compartments, using lids, flaps, knobs, ropes, and drawers.
- Vary the number and placement of treats to increase the level of difficulty; includes a booklet with tips!
- Non-slip rubber feet keeps the toy in place; dishwasher safe and measures 12” wide x 12” diameter x 4” high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Tree Puzzle Dog Toy, Jumbo$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- TRIXIE Mini Mover Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 3$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$19.75Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Casino Puzzle Game Dog Toy$23.05Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$16.58Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- TRIXIE Slide & Feed Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Hide N' Slide Puzzle Game Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Worker Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$27.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Outward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$19.85Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
497 Customer Reviews
This one is a hit! Watching my dog figure out how to pull the drawer out is a hoot and I could watch it all day. She’s about 65 lbs, smart and very food motivated. She loves this toy even if she gets everything out in five minutes.
Great for Meal Time
Im using this item to slow down my dogs eating. She is a chow hound, overweight, and a senior. She is very alert and intelligent so I thought to use this to challenge and stimulate her while slowing down her eating habits. IT IS WORKING!
It's the arcade
Yup, it's a bit large for cats but there's a winning quality to that in that they get an easy choice of using paw or face to manipulate the openings. There's four different moves, each easy to identify, which makes a good brain workout. My sweetie doesn't especially get all the maneuvers but, as with other games, it's cool that the puzzle provides a time for us to 'work together.' Although bulky to store, we like playing it. Trixie generally makes worthwhile products.
The best of games
Somehow this is new every time. It's not that they haven't figured out how to get to the treats; it's the sense of accomplishment every time they pull open a drawer or lift a lid--they simply demonstrate a real sense of purpose and success with the whole deal. And it's great for big dogs.
Too easy for my dog
Got this after my chiweenie killed the level 1 is less than 2 min. This one took her less than 3 on the first try. She did have a TON of fun figuring it out so extra stars for that
Great toy for my puppy
This puzzle toy is great for my 4month Labradoodle. The strings ripped after awhile but she still uses it all the time. The first time took her 20-30 minutes to get all the treats and now it takes her about a minute. She loves it and it helps calm her down.
If your dog is really smart, he'll figure this out
My dog is under 2 yrs old and a very quick learner. He was able to figure out three of the four boxes the first hour. So I put it away and will wait a while to bring it out again, hoping he won't remember. Also, he keeps at it better if I put high value dog treats inside, like real chicken or beef. Otherwise he will lose interest if he isn't excited about the treat.
I was so excited about these puzzle activities for my GSD. He's almost two and he's had puzzles he was interested in, so I got a few new ones for him to try out. He had almost no interest in this one. I used his favorite treats, but after he opened the drawer and retrieved a treat he decided that he wanted nothing to do with the remaining three boxes/puzzles. I ended up giving this (and the other puzzle) to a neighbor with a mischievous beagle. It might interest another dog, but not mine.
My ~12 pound chihuahua loves puzzles! We just got this one a couple of weeks ago. He loves learning how the new puzzles work - it’s such a great thing to do with and for your dog. This puzzle is great quality, and the right amount of challenging. HIGHLY recommend!
Love this Activity Box!
I wasn't sure either of my Bichons would be able to figure out this game but they did and because two of the boxes are a little more difficult for them, they play with it nightly! They get treats @ 7p.m. nightly and I hide there treats in this box and in another activity box. I'll have them take turns every other day using this box. It's great...very well made, easy to clean and dishwasher safe! I may have to order another one so they each have one!