TRIXIE Activity Strategy Game Tunnel Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Cat Toy, 0.5-cup
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Microfiber, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Capacity (Max)||0.5-cup||0.094-cup per feeder||—|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Games & Puzzles||—||—|
About This Item
- A challenging feeder that stimulates your cat during mealtime while slowing her eating
- Simply fill the center compartment with food or treats and it will automatically be dispersed into different tunnels where it must be teased out
- Rewards your cat for correctly opening various compartments as they explore
- Non-slip rubber feet keep feeder in place during mealtime
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Doc & Phoebe Puzzle Cat Feeder, Blue/White$12.19Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder Kit$16.03Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Miaustore Cat Grass Cup, Milk$29.90Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life Plastic Cat Water Fountain with Cat Wand & Mat, 67-oz$36.84Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- DealPioneer Pet Swan Cat Drinking Fountain, White$33.32Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Pet Water Fountain Replacement Filters, 6-pack$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Petstages Hunt 'N Snack Cat Mat$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Catit Triple Action Pet Fountain Filter, 2 pack$10.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealCatit Flower Plastic Cat Fountain, 100-oz$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealCatit Flower Fountain Cleaning Set$8.99Chewy Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for Catit Mini Fountains, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
272 Customer Reviews
A life saver!
Our cat over eats & needed to lose weight so we tried finding a feeder that fit all our needs. This is it! He has lost his belly without us losing quality or an arm & a leg! The lid is secure, even though our cat does try to claw it off. The feeder is wide enough, it doesn't tip. The middle is able to be screwed up and down for an over-time feeding option, which is super helpful. It's also dishwasher safe- awesome!
Awesome for my scarfn’barfer
I was torn on this item based on the reviews but figured to give it a go based on the price. I was tired of babysitting the wet food because my other cat bullied her way into eating it before the cat who needed it could finish eating it and then I was tired of grinding up dry cat food and getting the consistency of water per dry food JUSSSSTTTT right so my scarfer would eat it. My scarfn’barfer actually uses this feeder and it slows.him.down. The lid is thin but it hasn’t given me any issues with screwing it on the container. Only downside so far is my normal pace eating cat won’t use it but she’s pretty prissy so I’m not surprised but I’m very happy so far!
Cute, But not Functional/Ideal
Bought this for the 4 kitties we have, loving the distributed feeding aspect so they each have their own place. I did not realize that the distance from the edge of the tunnels to the side of the platform were so close. So cats have to either gets their face super scrunched up and get in there, or pull it onto the floor. Cats get whisker fatigue and I really didn't like this for them since getting tired and hurt would make them less prone to eat. The best option for your cat is a large pie bowl that is elevated. I set mine on a planter stool & it's perfect so the cats don't have to bend over either. I did not have the lid issue everyone else had. It's well built, just not suitable if you want your cat to eat.
No more scarf and barf
Had one cat that bullys the other into the dreaded scarf n barf. This product has fixed the issue so far. She caught on right away, and seems to actually enjoy it. An added bonus, bully boy is too lazy to use this, so he can't eat her leftovers. I inherited her de- clawed and she is still able to use this just fine.
Slow feeding and problem-solving
In an effort to stop the scarf and barf, we got a couple of slow feeders. They took to this one immediately. It's nice because we can top up the reservoir and they still aren't over-eating or scarf & barfing. I am still getting side-eye though when I pour the food in the TOP and not just loose in the bowl.
A Helpful Distraction
My two kitties (ages 3 and 11) both enjoy this puzzle feeder. I unscrew the top, drop in a few of each of their favorite treats, and set it down in the living room to keep them busy while I work from home. The older one has a hard time with the holes that angle upward, but he is very into the treats and goes to town trying to get them out. No complaints!
Fun game for a cat
Our two cats think it’s fun and yummy. You can’t fill it full on top if your cat won’t stop eating. I only put a serving size of food in it. One cat eats it all then I put more in for the other cat.
Great Strategy Feeder
I have 3 cats and they all like this slow feeder. I like it because it slows them down from eating dry food too fast and they have to work at getting to their food. This is a great product.
Great Interactive Feeder!
I love this interactive feeder! My cat used it immediately...she did not have to gradually get used to it. I have tried other interactive feeders that have a complicated training program. This is absolutely simple. Cat just puts her paw in and pulls out her piece of food. My cat doesn't seem to mind that she now has to get her own food ;-) I started by putting her treats in it. In a day or two, I just fed her in it. She has already lost weight which was my main goal. I am thrilled!
Treats for Multi cats
We bought this for our three cats ages 1, 6, and 8. Treat time usually ends up with someone eating someone else's treats. This works phenomenally. All three can fish out treats at a similar, slow pace. It took no time for them to figure it out as we already use slow feed dishes for their food.